48

{ f o r t y e i g h t }

Luke: happy day-i-versary

Luke: get it? Like anniversary but for a day instead. I'm cool asf

Calum<3: we shouldn't even count it, we were practically dating since that thing in the practise room

Luke: "that thing"

Luke: how is it that sometimes you're really romantic and other times you just...ugh

Calum<3: fine, since our lips collided for the first time, sparks flew, fireworks exploded into the shape of a heart behind us and our heartbeats synced into one single beating presence.

Luke: Jesus Calum it was just a kiss calm down ;)

Luke: and it was actually an awkward meeting of chapped lips in a crappy smelling music room with awkward tension everywhere and I think I almost cried before it?

Calum<3: I felt so awkward then, I didn't know what I was doing.

Calum<3: oh and if anyone ever asks about your first kiss please tell them my version.

Luke: you think I knew what I was doing?

Calum<3: I was just kind of internally freaking out and asking myself stupid questions, sometimes I still do when we kiss

Calum<3: wow that's embarrassing, why am I telling you this again?

Luke: Calum I choose kissing you over breathing, doesn't that tell you something about your methods?

Calum<3: you still haven't leant how to kiss and breathe yet? :")

Luke: shut up, it's embarrassing ):

Calum<3: no baby, it's cute as hell.

Calum<3: and also very hot because fuck you can hold your breath for a long time and that just...

Luke: just what, Calum?

Calum<3: it's gets me hot under the collar, stop trying to make me sext you while I'm surrounded by peers -.-

Luke: they aren't watching your every move. I do what I want, I'm punk rock.

Calum<3: babe you aren't punk rock.

Calum<3: wait, you can see me?

Calum<3: where are you?

Luke: I'm at the back of the hall, table at the end on the left. Michael is currently shoving garlic bread in his face-hole whilst I watch in disgust.

Calum<3: okay now I see you. You're so pretty I just wanna come over there and kiss that look off your face *heart emoji*

Luke: stop, you'll make me blush and Michael might try to steal my phone and read my messages again.

Calum<3: just change my name in your contacts? Yours is baby in mine because you're my baby.

Luke: mine is BABY in yours; all caps for some reason. I saw it when I sent you my name *tongue out emoji*

Luke: and I don't know what to change yours to ):

Calum<3: anything baby, even something stupid, just in case someone sees my name, yeah?

Luke: I have a fab idea.

Luke: I'm not telling you what it is but...if you see it, it's a joke, sort of, kind of...

Daddy: oh god, what is it?

Luke: :") we have music now Calum, let's text later xx

Daddy: don't change the subject!

Daddy: I can see you smirking you idiot!

Daddy: fine, talk in class xx (R)