50

{ f i f t y }

AN// in case of confusion, the first 4 messages are from before Michael reacts.

Daddy: I'm so sorry, baby.

Daddy: I literally want to rip their throats out.

Daddy: you're so perfect and beautiful Luke, and I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Daddy: I'm going to punch them, literally if Michael doesn't, I will.

*

Daddy: fuck Luke

Daddy: are you okay?

Daddy: is Michael okay?

Daddy: are you okay??

Daddy: please just answer me before I lose my mind, tell me to fuck off, you hate me, I don't care, just please answer me.

Daddy: baby, please.

Luke: I wish you'd have punched him instead of letting Michael do it.

Daddy: I wish I did too.

Daddy: Where are you now? Are you okay? Is Michael okay? (R)

Daddy: you're mad aren't you? I'm so sorry, I don't know what to do to make this okay.

Luke: Michael is being kicked out. Nothing is ever going to be okay now.

Daddy: I'm so sorry, what do you want me to do Luke? Tell me and I'll do it. Anything. (R)

Daddy: you can ignore me all you want it doesn't mean I'm giving up on you.

Daddy: I'll get my dad to talk to the principle, I'll try and get them to let Michael back.

Daddy: I'm literally skipping class and going right now because I need this to be okay again.

Daddy: you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Luke. I'm not ruining this. I'm not letting air headed jocks ruin this.

Luke: you're a jock.

Daddy: I'm not like the rest of them, you know that. You know me better than anyone.

Daddy: I'm with the principle and I promise you I will do everything in my (also my dads) power to get Michael back into this school.

Luke: why?

Daddy: because I should've punched him before Michael had the chance. Michael doesn't deserve this.

Daddy: I just want you to be happy Luke.

*

Luke: Michael just phoned me...

Luke: I don't know how you did it, but honestly Calum you don't know how much it means to me.

Daddy: he still has to go to therapy, anger-management and do community service but yeah, that's the best I could do.

Luke: no honesty Calum I'm crying right now because I'm so happy.

Daddy: Ashton won't press charges either, I've made sure of that.

Daddy: I'm so sorry Luke, I don't deserve you.

Luke: you've got me though.

Luke: and I love you.

Luke: I love you so fucking much.

Daddy: Luke I've practically pined over you for years. It's hard not to love you.

Luke: then type it properly so I can screenshot it and set it as my background.

Daddy: Lucas Robert Hemmings, I love you with all of my heart.