41 *

{ f o r t y o n e }

Luke strutted around his room in his red lace underwear, feeling pretty and looking for clothes as Calum would be finishing practise soon and he was showering and then coming straight over.

He opened his girly clothes drawer, pulling out a red knitted jumper that was warm and soft and he set it out on his bed. He decided to pair it with the tightest pair of black skinny jeans he could find. He picked out red fluffy socks and started to get dressed into his outfit.

He got fully dressed, reading a text from Calum that said he just finished taking a shower and he was on his way. He panicked, rushing to do his hair because now he didn't have time to straighten it and it had to look presentable. It was wavy but he managed to turn it into his usual fringe.

He ran into his moms room next to his and grabbed her makeup bag from the floor, sitting adjacent to the mirror and pulling out her concealer and powder foundation.

"Lukey! He's outside now!" Luke heard his mom shout to him from downstairs and he let out a girly squeal as he applied the makeup quickly. He continued putting it on as he heard them all greeting each other downstairs and just the sound of Calums voice made his heart beat faster.

"I'll call you both down when dinner is ready." He heard his mom say sweetly and Luke was glad because he could tell that she liked Calum just from her tone of voice. He heard Calum's footsteps heading up the stairs and he quickly put the makeup away and walked out of the bedroom. He was met face to face with Calum at the top of the stairs.

Calum's jaw dropped. "You look...wow." He scanned his eyes up and down Luke and the painted on jeans were already killing him, never mind the adorable innocent look on Luke's face. Luke was blushing now too, not used to being complimented.

He lead them the short walk to his bedroom and Calum followed behind him, checking him out from the back. Jesus, how was he so lucky?

"I think they like you, by the way." Luke told Calum, sitting down on his bed and patting the space next to him. Calum smiled, sitting closer than Luke told him to and putting his around around the boy.

"Really?" Calum asked him. He felt Luke nod and put his head against Calum's chest. They stayed that way for a few minutes and Calum just kept subtly pulling Luke closer until he was almost sitting on Calum's lap.

"Let me take you on a date tomorrow?" Calum asked Luke quietly. Luke looked up from Calum's chest and met his eyes.

"Where?" Luke asked, doubts already flooding his mind. Everybody knew who Calum was here, everybody knew the football team because they were the pride of the town so they obviously couldn't go on a date here.

"I don't know, far away from here. I just want to take you out baby." Calum replied. Luke still saw one issue though.

"Don't you have practise?" He asked and leant his head against Calum's shoulder, properly climbing into his lap because he was practically there anyway. Luke felt Calum nod.

"I'll skip it." Luke smiled against Calum's skin, innocently kissing his neck lightly and making Calum's skin burn against his lips. They were going on their first date tomorrow and Luke was already excited.

He'd probably have to phone Michael to help him pick out an outfit and help him get ready because that's what best friends are for and Luke is going to take advantage of the opportunity.

"Is that a yes?" Calum asked him in a deeper voice. Luke looked up, connecting their lips briefly and pulling back down to rest against Calum's shoulder again.

"Hell yes." Luke kissed Calum's neck again and Calum couldn't take it anymore, grabbing Luke's jaw and pulling his baby's mouth onto his own. Before they knew it Calum was slowly lying back onto the bed, bringing Luke down with him and keeping their mouths in a tight lip lock.

Calum, being the weirdo he always was whilst kissing, was confused as to where he should put his hands, settling for an awkward place on Luke's back and slowly moving them up and down. Calum felt one of Luke's hands move from his hair, grabbing onto his own and pulling it down his body until it rested on Luke's clothed ass.

He squeezed instantly, Luke letting out a quiet moan into his mouth as his hand gripped back onto Calum's hair. Calum got more confident then, trying to hold back a smirk as he moved the other hand down too. He gripped, Luke letting out another quiet moan, and Calum was really getting too into this until-

"Boys! Food is ready!" They sprang apart, both wide eyed and looking at each other. Luke almost giggled at Calum's fucked up hair and red lips. He grabbed Calum's hand, pulling him towards the mirror in his room so they could quickly sort themselves out.

"So Colin," Liz, Luke's mom started, looking up from her spaghetti with an 'intimidating' look. Calum really want to awww.

"It's Calum." Luke corrected for the third time since they'd come downstairs. Like usual, Luke saw the correction fly right over her head and he sighed as Calum grinned at him.

"What are your intentions with my little Lukey? How long have you guys been friends?"

"Um," Luke looked down at the table and Calum was unsure how to answer the intentions question. "A few weeks, I guess." Liz nodded slowly, eyeing Calum as she ate making Calum squirm in his seat.

"Why do I feel like I know you from somewhere?" Luke groaned as he heard his moms question. The football team really didn't have the best reputation here.

"He plays football, don't you Kieran?" And when Calum nodded, he was ashamed but not surprised at the subtle glare that Liz threw him. He already knew why she disliked everyone on the football team.