63

{ s i x t y t h r e e }

Luke: Ashton's song was really sad ):

Daddy: so? Baby, Ashton's an asshole.

Luke: yeah but... "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things." Those don't sound like lyrics a happy person would write.

Daddy: are you actually feeling bad for him?

Luke: everyone goes through things Calum. Some people have reasons for being mean.

Daddy: I just don't like when people are mean to you baby.

Luke: I know, but he was nice enough today wasn't he? Maybe he's realised I'm more than girly clothes and I actually have feelings so he'll be nice now.

Luke: you were mean at first and look at you now

Daddy: if he's mean for the same reason I was mean then Ashton wouldn't live to see tomorrow.

Daddy: if that wasn't clear enough, everyone else can fuck off because Luke Hemmings belongs to me and you are mine only okay.

Luke: alright, possessive I'm just saying that maybe you and Mikey should tone it down on Ashton tomorrow because he was scared today and barely said anything. We need to work together.

Daddy: okay baby, I'll try.

Luke: I'm going to miss being able to cuddle with you as I sing now though ):

Daddy: you can do that anyway.

Luke: not now Ashton's in our group. We can't risk telling him.

Daddy: oh yeah, wow that's going to suck. I've gotten used to kissing you as soon as I enter the room ):

Luke: same.

Luke: you'll just have to kiss me twice as much whenever you come to my house.

Daddy: well I would've done that anyway but now I have an excuse.

Luke: we haven't spoken about psychology in a while, how's that going?

Daddy: really good actually, we're just getting ready for our final exam now so I haven't really learnt anything new. I can't believe schools going to end in like, 3 months.

Daddy: 3 months and we're free.

Luke: we'll still live in this stupid town though.

Daddy: maybe but who knows what the futures holds babe.

Daddy: oh and Jesus Luke you are so talented like with what you did with Ashton's song today just wow.

Daddy: you know, you may not think you're good at school but you are literally the most amazing music student. You don't need anything else. You can write lyrics, guitar, drum and bass music and you can sing.

Luke: stop cal, I'm all blushy again

Luke: my mom is laughing at me because I'm blushing at my phone and she knows it's you texting me.

Daddy: yknow I think your mom and I are really getting somewhere. She only calls me Calum and the occasional Calvin now. James however, is sticking to Alan and various others.

Luke: she admitted that after Friday night she kind of thinks you're pretty great for me.

Luke: she's our first supporter yaaay

Daddy: wow I'm flattered. See, at least your mom knows I'm fab.

Luke: she calls us 'Cake' because CAlum + LuKE.

Daddy: o...k? I mean, at least she's happy with us now. Ooh maybe this means I can actually start staying at your house more often instead of driving home really late.

Luke: yes. Can you stay over tomorrow? Imagine me pouting rn as I ask you. Also no I don't care that it's a school night because I'm punk rock.

Luke: *image attached*

Daddy: how could I say no to that pout. Of course baby. I'll have to go to practise first but I'll come over at 7.

Luke: btw, about the song thing, could you sing the verses if I sing the chorus'?

Daddy: sure babe, but we'll chat about music tomorrow in school.

Luke: but I won't be able to kiss you tomorrow ):

Daddy: you can't kiss me now?? Unless you're kissing a picture of me.

Luke: hey I'll happily kiss pictures of you because you're hot asf.

Daddy: *image attached*

Daddy: feel free.

Luke: of course-.- yknow I'm still sitting with my parents and now I'm blushing really badly and my mom could just glance over and see that picture of your dick.

Daddy: please make sure your mom doesn't see my dick. Problem solved.

Luke: kissed it, let's move on now.

Daddy: no, no, let's focus on the fact that you just kissed a picture of my dick.

Luke: calummmmm

Daddy: baby

Luke: I miss you ):

Daddy: I'm sorry I couldn't come over today, I miss you too. I haven't kissed you in 24 hours.

Luke: I know, I've been waiting for you to make a move ;)

Daddy: what do you want me to do? Pull you into the bathroom every few hours?

Luke: I mean I wouldn't be against it.

Daddy: you're literally my personal idiot. We shouldn't say this as often as we do but I love you xx

Luke: I'm slightly offended but that's also very cute. I love you too xx

Luke: okay my mom may have seen your dick...

Daddy: WHAT?! How?? Oh god what did she say?

Luke: This is Liz. You have ruined my child but I'm letting it slide because Luke is very happy. Also, why are you not in my house? I'm taking it as an offence.

Daddy: ...hey, Liz. I had football practise and a team meeting straight after so I would've had to come over like an hour ago and I'm falling asleep right now so I'd be useless over there. I miss your son though, regretting my earlier decision.

Luke: okay, let's never speak of the picture, or the fact that your name in his phone is "daddy" again. I'll give Luke back his phone on the condition that I never see or hear these things again.

Daddy: deal.

Luke: it's Luke again. I read what she said :")

Daddy: I'm mortified omg

Luke: hey she's laughing though so??

Luke: and now she's telling James :") good luck for tomorrow. She said you can stay over.

Daddy: I'll phone you because I'm in bed and I don't wanna type xx