55 *

{ f i f t y f i v e }

WARNING - Mature Content

Even though Michael and Lacey were more than okay with their relationship, Calum and Luke still kept PDA around them to a minimum. It was almost like nothing had changed, really.

The only thing that had changed since the other two had found out, was that Luke wasn't afraid to be himself around the group. As in he'd wear what he wanted and act however he felt like acting. Luke was loving the slight change.

As they all sat around in the small practise room and chatted aimlessly, Calum felt his phone buzz. He glanced at the screen and back at Luke who had a small smile on his face as he spoke to the other two. He was wearing a low cut women's tshirt (gender appropriate for today) and his usual tight black skinny jeans. He'd put on some bracelets as soon as he entered the room too.

Calum shook his head to rid himself of the fond thoughts and opened the message without reading it first so he could reply straight away.

Daddy?...

Calum's eyes widened as he shifted from where he was sitting. He figured Luke must want something, he never outright called Calum daddy so this must be something special. Calum tried not to be affected but Luke was giggling and acting innocent when he was texting Calum things like that.

Yes, baby?

Calum replied, smiling as Luke's phone buzzed and Luke tried to hide the fact that he stopped paying attention to Lacey to read the text. Calum loved that he got to see Luke's reaction, a pink blush lighting up his face.

Will you skip practise and come to my house straight after lesson instead?

Calum knew that he shouldn't, his dad was starting to get really pissed off but he couldn't help it, Luke was a lot better than freezing to death on a field to chase a ball. Luke looked up at him when he didn't reply straight away and Calum just nodded, giving him a small wink too.

"Are you guys texting while you're in the same room?" Lacey asked outright, already knowing the answer. Calum and Luke both nodded because why would they need to hide it? They weren't doing anything wrong.

Luke giggled and Calum sighed because that what definitely going to give the wrong impression. Michaels smirk said it all.

"I'm going to phone my step dad real quick." Luke cut in before Michaels teasing could start. He left the room, having already typed the number and pressed the phone against his ear. The door clicked closed behind him and Calum looked away from the door, realising he'd been staring after Luke.

"You better not ruin his innocence, Hood, I swear to god." Michael deadpanned, his earlier smile vanishing.

Honestly, everyone assumed the same thing about Calum so he wasn't surprised. He didn't want people to know his business anyway. Calum, before Luke, was pretty innocent too but nobody sees that, or maybe nobody cares to see it.

"Funny, his mom said the same thing." Calum replied calmly pretending that the conversation didn't get to him. Everyone needs to stop making assumptions because Calum wouldn't dare hurt Luke, ever.

"I'm serious, if this is some sick game-" Calum scoffed, cutting off Michaels words. He thought they were friends but now he thinks that he may have been wrong. He has nothing against people who sleep around but why does everybody assume that every jock has had multiple partners? Calum hasn't even had a relationship before Luke, he doesn't even know how to kiss properly. Honesty, Calum was upset.

He stood up before Michael could continue, walking out of the room just as Luke opened the door.

Luke saw his boyfriends face and stepped in front of him. "Hey, hey, hey, what's up?" Luke glanced back at the other two, seeing Michael watching them both with a locked jaw. "What did you say?" Luke asked Michael in a clipped tone.