Newtmas - Out Of My Head

Warning: Triggering

Based On: Out Of My Head by John Newman.

Newt's POV

He looked at me with his lust filled eyes, a different, menacing side taking over him. I stumbled back, my legs buckling when I hit the bed behind me, causing me to fall down onto the mattress. He crawled above me, straddling me at the hips as he kept my back pinned against the bed below us. My breath got caught in my throat as his face inched closer and closer until our lips touched.

He moved his plump, soft lips against mine hungrily, no passion or love in the action.

I closed mine, mirroring his movements as I tried to enjoy the moment. But there was something off, it didn't feel right.

I wasn't comfortable.

Carefully, I placed my hands against his shoulders, attempting to push him off of me. However, he didn't budge, tensing his body to resist my pushes.

Eventually, I gave up, letting my arms fall limply to my sides.

His larger hands cupped my face, stroking my cheek with his thumbs as he continued to move our lips together. I'd slowed down my movements, hoping that he'd get the message, but it was no use. It was like he had been possessed.

After a few long, painful minutes, he finally pulled away, a thin trail of saliva stretching between our lips. Looking down at me, he smiled. It was his usual, sweet and dopey smile, and if it wasn't for that odd look still remaining in his eyes I might have been able to relax again.

Before I knew it, he had leant down once again, capturing my lips with his. This time, the kiss was rougher, more needy.

He started to slowly grind down on me, causing me to tense. I'd never got this intimate with anybody before, and I didn't know if I was quite ready for this yet. But I couldn't do anything. Every time I tried to move away, tried to push him off, he just ignored me. And I couldn't even tell him to stop for two reasons. One being that his lips weren't leaving mine anytime soon, the other being that I was too scared. I wasn't the type to reject others, always feeling guilty. I always tried my best to keep everyone else happy, even if that meant forgetting about my own wellbeing at times.

I suddenly felt something ghost above my waistline, sending cold shivers up my spine. I gasped, trying to pull away, but yet again, it was no use. Two fingers pulled at the hem of my jeans, teasing me, only I was not comfortable with this. Not at all.

This wasn't what I wanted, I wasn't ready. I needed to get out, to get away. I squeezed my eyes shut, holding back the tears as I tried to imagine myself anywhere but here. I needed to get out of that house!

Suddenly, I felt something grab my dick. Tight and forceful. It began moving up and down, slowly gaining speed.

A moan echoed through my lips, not coming from me. I squirmed underneath him, resulting in him trapping me tighter, barely allowing me to breath. This was it, this was the end. At that moment, I had given up, believing that this was the end of me. I was going to never make it out.

A hand gripped mine, lacing our fingers together, pinning my arm up above my head. The other hand brought mine down, ghosting it over our chests. My heart beat sped up, racing as I felt him roughly place my hand on his surprisingly hard dick. He forced it up and down, practically getting himself off.

Every time I tried to move my hand away, he would place it right back again, ignoring my restraints. Then he would start rubbing me, pressing down hard enough to hurt me.

I remember people telling me that this was supposed to be a pleasurable experience, but all I kept thinking was that I needed to escape. I hated it. I made a vow then, that I would never get intimate with anybody for as long as I live.

My dick was now throbbing in pain as he continued stroking it, lost in a world of his own. I squeezed my eyes closed, a stray tear running loose down my cheek. I wanted to go home . . .

* * *

"Newt! Newt, baby, breathe!"

I shot up, taking a deep breath.

A warm pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders, holding me tight, keeping me safe. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath.

"There, there, it's alright. It was just another nightmare." Thomas whispered repeatedly in my ear, trying his best to soothe me.

Ever since that one night almost a year ago, I had been having regular nightmares. Every single one repeated the same scene again and again. I don't think I will ever be able to forget that night. Luckily, nothing had escalated too much further, but for some reason unknown to me, I always felt like it might as well have. It didn't matter what I did, I was always reminded of what that guy had almost done to me. At least Thomas understood that I wasn't comfortable with those sort of situations, especially now.

Thomas was my safe place, my life, and I would always love him.

Forever.

Sooo . . . that was rubbishly written . . . I know there's not much Newtmas, but, meh. Haters Gonna Hate ❤

Vote and Comment if you liked it, though that isn't really expected, lol.

Love you guys, and all of your support! x