Part 1: O N E

*edited*
First chapters are always boring... but continue on reading. You won't regret it! ;)
And anyone voting on all chapters gets a follow!! ❤️

. ELLIE

I was bringing the order to a table at the end of the cafe. It was a milkshake for this 13 year old kid that was sitting there alone. She looked kinda sad. Like me.

Ever since my mom passed away, my dad had started drinking and he was talking less. I guess he just loved her too much he wasn't ready to let het her go. It was the same for me too but I think I was more collected.

But on the other hand I hoped I could find someone I could get close to. Someone I could lean on. I stopped talking to my friends not because I didn't want to talk to them but because I just didn't have the energy to do anything anymore. And my only family member had shut himself out. I hoped I could find someone who could fill this emptiness inside me that was formed when she was gone. Who could love me the way she did. Then I wouldn't feel this numb inside.

I just want to feel loved again. I thought. And then it started. The sickness in my stomach, the dizziness.

I tried to distract myself. And walked faster to the table. "Here you go." I gave the milkshake to her and she gave me a faint smile. And I headed towards the bathroom.

I went in as fast as I could and started splashing water to my face. And let the cold water slowly wash away all of my anxiety.

After 3 minutes of standing in front of the mirror and slowly breathing in and out to calm myself down I decided to go back out and distract myself with work.

As I was walking to the empty table with the mess all over it left for me to clean, someone entered.

His curly brown hair fell loosely on his forehead and shoulders. Damn they are long. I thought. And His green eyes were so noticeable. He was tall, handsome. He looked like he came straight out of a TV commercial. He was the definition of perfection.

He stood right where he was when he caught me staring at him. And I froze when I realized I had been staring for too long. He then smirked and went away and sat on one of the tables at the corner.

I put my hair behind my ear and finished cleaning the table as fast as I could and went to take his order.

"Hey, welcome. What can I get you?" I asked with a smile. "Actually yes. I want an Americano." He said and smirked. And that's when I saw the deep and cute dimples on his cheeks. "Okay." I said and started walking away but froze when I felt him catch my wrist. "Hey... Umm... Ellie, right?" How did he know my name? I was shocked and was about to open my mouth to say something when he interrupted me. "Relax, you have a name tag." He said just like he read my mind. Stupid Elliana.

I looked down at my name tag and I bet my cheeks where as red as a tomato. "You are cuter when you blush, did you know that?" He said and showed me the sweetest, most genuine smile ever.

Cuter? He thought I was cute? Nobody hardly ever compliments me anymore so it was unexpected. But then again, he is like at least 10 years older than me! I'm thinking too much about this

"T-thank Y-You." I said with a shaky voice. And paced to get his order ready.

.....

I came back with his order and saw that he was on his phone. His long curls where shielding his eyes making it hard to see his features. He is cute and charming and handsome, I have to admit. And I kinda like the way he looks. It's intriguing.

"Here's your Americano." I smiled, placing his order down. "Thank you so much Ellie." He said and put down his phone. "How often do you work here?" He asked and my heart was already racing. "I-I work here everyday until 7. How come?" I was anxious and curious.

"No reason... But.. Umm... Do you like wanna hang out some time?" He said And I raised my eyebrows. "Seriously? You are like 10 years older than me." I said with a sarcastic tone, confidence suddenly sparking in me. "So? Just like friends and everything. How old are you anyway?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"18. You?" I said and waited for his response. "28." He said and smirked. Again.

"Okay, so give me your number and I guess we are okay. What do you say?" I asked and I could see hope in those beautiful piercing green eyes. They were captivating. Almost like I couldn't look away and didn't dare to. "Why don't you give me yours and I'll text you?" I think he didn't trust me, thinking I would never call or text him. "Okay."

Not fully comfortable but also a bit curious, I decided to go past my walls and gave him my number and then, he left. But then I remembered I didn't even get his name.

.....
So here's the first chapter. Hope you like it ;)
Please read, share and vote.
Thank you <3