Part 2: O N E

Margot Robbie as Ms. Greene.

4 YEARS LATER (6 years after Harry threw her out and everything.)

. LUKE

I smiled to myself, feeling a petite body that was sleeping soundlessly between my arms shift a little. My smile grew wider as I pushed my tired body off the bed to kiss her cheek. She smiled in her sleep and turned around to face me.

"Hey gorgeous." I smiled at her. "Your breath stinks like hell." She admitted. "Well, good morning to you too." I laughed. "Sun is shining through your hair," she paused and ran her small fingers in my tangled hair. "You look gorgeous too."

Sun is shini--

WHAT? Sun is shining? I immediately sat up. "Fuck, fuck FUCK!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom.

"Baby what happened?" Elliana yelled from the bedroom. "I'm fucking late for work again." I answered fast, brushing my teeth faster. I quickly ran out and to the closet. "Stop cursing." She quietly remarked.

"Sorry mom." I laughed and then with a swift motion, my pants and shirt were on. I grabbed my suit and ran downstairs. "Wait! Wait!" Elliana ran behind me and to the kitchen. I grabbed my shoes and car keys ready to head out when her half naked body stopped my way with a sandwich in her hands. "Is is bad if I told you I knew you'd be late and made you a sandwich last night?" She shyly asked.

I stared at the beauty in front of me. At how caring and amazing and sexy she was with her black thong on and--

"Stopppp!" She blushed and shoved me back. I chuckled and with a quick peck on her lips I headed out. "That's why I love you. Bye sweetheart." I loudly stated and slammed my car door shut, heading to work.

Boy it was going to be a long day.

After 15 minutes of driving fast through New York's busy streets, faster than the speed limit and passing every red light, I arrived.

I quickly ran to the building and with an attempt to sneak in, I looked down at my watch making my way quietly to the elevators.

I wasn't late for 15 minute or 30 minutes. I was late for a whole fucking hour and half! Just when I looked up, I bumped into someone. "Hemmings? What the fuck are you doing down here?" The bitchy voice of my annoying boss echoed in the air.

"Um... Hello Ms. Greene. I... was just going back to my office." I tried keeping it cool.

"I can see right through your fucking lies. This isn't the first time you are late. And judging from the amount of times it has happened, I'm sure you'll do it again. In my office. NOW!" She harshly yelled in my face. I mentally cursed myself and made my way towards her office behind her like a lost puppy.

She opened the double door to her massive and beautifully arranged office and I followed. She was wearing a black jumpsuit with lace sleeves, her hips moving until it was blocked by the wooden table.

Her blonde hair shined under the sunlight and it was perfectly straightened. But it was nothing compared to Elliana's messy and sexy gold locks.

"Close the door." She demanded and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ms. Greene it won't happen again I promise. I overslept and--"

"Luke Hemmings. You have been working for me for, what? 3 years now. And you are still late some days of the week. You are a perfect employee. Good looking also." She stated and eyed my figure from head to toe and focused on my eyes again.

"But, you are fired." She blankly announced.

"What? No please I really need this job. It's hard finding a position in the sales department in a company in New York again. And--"

"Unless..." She changed her tone to... seductive? What the hell.

"You are willing to do anything to keep the position." She said and gestured between her legs with a smile at the corner of her mouth.

Is she for real? What the hell is wrong with her?

"What? No!" I replied a little loud.

"Oh, come on. I'll make you feel good and you'll keep your job too. 2 birds with one stone. What do you say?"

"When can I get my check for the past week?" I harshly stated trying to ignore the fact that she was seducing me to sleep with her and also not wanting to stay in this woman's office a second longer.

"You really are something aren't you?" She smirked.

"Forget the fucking check. You are sick." With one last glare at her I made my way out of the building I had worked in for the past 3 years.

In surprisingly 20 minutes I was back home. I dropped my keys on the coffee table while I loosened my tie and slumped down on the couch, closing my eyes and rubbing my throbbing temples.

"Babe?" Her sweet voice relaxed my tensed muscles as she peaked on the couch. "Hey." I smiled at her. She came in front of me and without a warning, sat on my lap.

"Why are you home after 30 minuets?" She whispered as she rested her chin on my chest as her body was pressed completely against mine.

I smiled and stroked her soft her. "I quit." I stated.

"What?!" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "My boss was... well a bitch and I quit."

"Wow. Okay. Where are you going to find a new job?" She asked. Her chin tickled my chest and I couldn't help but smile.

"Maybe I should just come and work with you again. But now at your new place." I teased.

"No thank you. I'm okay." She chuckled. "Was she really a bitch?" She curiously asked.

"Yeah." I replied, not wanting to tell her the details.

"Well then. Good. If you feel better then so be it. You'll find another job. You're good at what you do baby." She planted a lazy kiss on my lips.

"I'll call my friend to see if I can work at the company he is working."

"That's really good." She said as her hand moved down to my pants.

"Oh my sweet baby." I smirked at her and flipped us over so now I was on top knowing exactly what to do.

.....
Okay so this is the first chapter of part 2. It's like a sequel soooo.... but before you go. Just so you know, some GOOD SHIT is about to happen in this book and I can't wait to share it with y'all. Love youuuuuuu!!
(Harry will come soon.;) )