2/ S I X

. ELLIE

I had closed the cafe about an hour ago since it wasn't that crowded and arrived home only twenty minutes ago. The clock showed 6.

So Luke called me and told me that his boss had decided to take him and only him to this important late business meeting with some other rich and powerful company to discuss some work issues and buy a share of their company. Which if possible will be a very successful deal for them. Him and his boss have been getting along really well. He told me how some Winston guy stole a lot of money from the company and he had managed to get it back in a week! So let's hope it all goes well--

I snapped out of my thoughts and stopped preparing dinner when my phone started ringing loudly on the counter. "Hey baby." I answered.

"Hi Love." Luke's soothing voice replied sweetly.

"So how'd it go?" I asked and bit my lip in patience. I held the phone between my ear and shoulder while wiping my hands. I waited for him to reply and played with my ring.

"Amazing! We managed to buy a pretty good share of their company and we will get our profit very soon!" He excitedly announced.

"Oh my god! That's amazing baby! We should definitely celebrate." I said and bit my lip trying to hide my wide grin although he couldn't see it, hoping he got the hint.

"Yeah, yeah. That's why I invited the boss to dinner. We'll be there in two hours. Love you sweetheart. Bye." He hung up in a rush before I could even reply, leaving me standing in the kitchen, dumbfounded at what just happened.

Only two hours?!! How am I supposed to get ready and make enough dinner in only two hours? Ughhhhh! I hate you Luke.

I quickly brought out the lasagna ingredients and started mixing the items. When I was done with it, I put it in the oven and set it to bake for the next hour. I then made some chicken sandwiches with lots of cheese. Then I put the sandwiches on the counter and ran to the living room.

Luckily, yesterday I cleaned but it was still a bit messy. I quickly organized everything in its order and with one last glance I again ran to the bathroom.

Glancing at the clock, one hour had passed. One more left. The lasagna will be ready in thirty minutes too. So I better take a quick shower.

I did the best I could and after I was done I blowdried my hair and then started straightening it the best way I could in the short amount of time.

I went to the bedroom and put on a tight black top with a black choker and a cute denim skirt. I put on my black heels too and ran to the bathroom careful not to fall.

I got my make up bag and started applying some foundation. I applied some coats of mascara and a brown-red shade of eyeshadow with a thin line of eyeliner. I applied some bronzer and highlighter too. Just when I was done I heard the 'ding' of the oven.

I rechecked everything one last time in the mirror and for the last touch up, I applied a little bit of lip gloss and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I quickly opened the oven and forgetting the tray was still hot I grabbed it. "Ow ow ow! Dammit!" I quickly put it on the counter and blew some air to the tip of my slightly burned fingers.

The living door room was opened and the sound of loud laughter died down when Luke's voice echoed throughout the house. "Baby we're here. Where are you?" I heard him yell.

"In the kitchen. Be there in a sec." I yelled back and just when I did another pair of legs made their way in the house, making noise.

I quickly put the lasagna and sandwiches on separate dishes and grabbed a bottle of wine and three glasses. They were ready to be placed on the dining table.

With one last long exhale I fixed my skirt and left the kitchen. I have to be the best. I don't want to ruin this good opportunity for Luke by embarrassing him or doing something stupid.

When I was in the living room my eyes were locked with Luke. He blocked my view of his boss and kissed me. I was so nervous, I kissed him back just as passionate. I needed this to calm me down right now.

We eventually pulled away and he went aside to reveal the person behind him.

"Elliana, meet my boss. Harry Styles."

And that was the moment when it all came crashing back down. All I've built in 6 years was destroyed in only a second.

.....
Welllllll here's harry for y'all wanting him. Although he was gonna come back anytime now i made it earlier because i couldn't wait either.

Love you all

Also thank you for 100 followers. Unbelievable!

Let me know what you think!!