1/ T W E N T Y

HIS SOLO PHOTOSHOOT IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME ALIVE!

. ELLIE

"Rise and shine!" Harry's voice woke me up as he pulled the duvet from my body.

"Harry. I'm tired! Go away!" I groaned and fought with him and finally got the duvet back.

"I bought you some new clothes and if you don't wake up now and leave with me, I will throw them out."

"New clothes?" I immediately shoot up from the hospital bed and stared at him with puppy eyes. But when I saw his surroundings, I saw no clothes.

"Liar!" I yelled and pushed his chest. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away like a 2 years old girl.

"I didn't lie babydoll. They are in the car. You just have to come with me. And don't talk to daddy like that."

I still didn't answer him and looked away.

"Princess, don't treat daddy like that. Daddy doesn't want to see his doll pissed off."

He hugged me from behind and started kissing my shoulder. He started moving up to my neck and sucked on a spot he found. My mouth parted and a little moan scaped my mouth. He bit on it which made me gasp. He knew exactly how to control my body.

"Okay, daddy. I won't be pissed. I'm sorry."

"Let's go then."

I got up from the bed and took off the hospital clothes and was left in only my bra and panties when I noticed a pair of clean jeans and a tank top neatly folded on the chair beside the bed. I smiled at harry and noticed him looking down on my body.

"What, daddy?" I looked down at where he was looking at and noticed my ribs poking out from under my skin.

"I've never noticed how thin you've gotten until now. I'm going to take care of you and protect you no matter what baby."

He came closer and hugged me. I pressed my head to his chest and hugged his waist even tighter. "Thank you." He then let go and looked at me struggling to say something.

"I... Love you Ellie."

Everything was perfect at the moment. I never wanted to let go of this. Of him. I wanted this 2 seconds to last forever.

It was like a jar full of butterflies was freed in my stomach. I felt complete joy. Nothing but joy. I felt like I was on the clouds. Flying free in the sky.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I replied. "I love you too Harry. So much."

.....

"So, you sure you're gonna be okay? I'm not sure about this. It doesn't matter if I don't go you know. I don't have to--"

"Harry! Oh my god! Stop it I'm gonna be okay! I'm not two years old."

"Well you were only an hour ago--"

"That was different. Now go have fun."

"Okay baby. And I might get a new tattoo too."

"Really? So cool. Go now before I miss you too much." I rose up to my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.