2/ T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"What... what are you doing here Luke? When did you get here?" I felt like I was going to throw my heart up. My hands and feet were cold, eyes wide and sweat running down my temple.

He had a different kind of smirk, a scary one, plastered on his face. Or maybe it just seemed like it. I couldn't breathe. "Why? Are you sad I'm here now? I missed you my baby!" He said and hugged me tight, dropping his bag on the ground.

I bet he could feel my fast heartbeat.

"Why are you so wet? Did you take a shower minutes ago or something?" He asked and without letting me talk or do anything, came in.

My first instinct was to scream, cry, fall to my knees and beg him to not do anything stupid. Same with Harry. Because I thought they were looking directly into each other's eyes by now. I ran in front of him, blocking his view when he stoped and looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

But Harry was nowhere in sight.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, but it was caught in my throat again when Luke spoke up.

"What's wrong? Why are you--"

"Oh nothing, I-- I was just stressed about... um.. the house looking good and everything. You surprised me. I... missed you." I said and hugged his waist, hoping it would change the subject.

"Yeah. Finished the whole thing earlier so I would see you sooner." He said and leaned in for a kiss.

But I didn't want to kiss him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and got out of the kiss and his grip.

My eyes looked around for any signs of Harry, but it was like he had disappeared into thin air. Where did he go? What even happened?!

"Elliana, can you hurry up! I'm hungry!" He yelled after me when I was upstairs and I continued my walk down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Okay, be right there!" I yelled back when suddenly a hand was clasped over my mouth and I was pulled in the bathroom.

"What. The. Fuck?" Harry whisper-yelled in my ear and let go of me as I stumbled froward and held on to the sink.

In the mirror I could see his frustrated face and tense muscles as he harshly ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the blank wall.

I didn't know what to say. I knew he was mad and scared and trust me I felt worse than that. I don't know why he's back now, I don't know what is going on but I want to protect Harry as much as possible.

"I didn't know he was going to be back now." I admitted and turned to look at him only to be faced with his back.

"I know doll, I know." He said and suddenly embraced me. He ran his fingers through my hair and I could feel it shaking. But it was definitely out of anger.

"I'll deal with him in my own way."

"Harry please... don't do anything stupid, promise me. Nothing will be solved with violence--"

"I promise you." He said and hugged me even tighter.

I'm scared. So scared that I don't want to let go.

"I should head downstairs now, otherwise he'll get suspicious. Go down the short ladder thing by the guest room's window. I love you." I said and gently pushed his hair back.

"Okay. But just remember..."

He paused as I was about to exit the bathroom and close the door, making me look back at his even more frustrated face.

"I don't share."

With that I closed the door and with a deep exhale, left.

.....
"So how was Australia?" I tried to make conversation.

"Eh, okay I guess. I didn't have time to explore and without you it was a waste of time." He said and placed his hand on mine and squeezed it with a smile.

I returned one and tried yanking my hand back but he wouldn't let go.

"I have missed you so much. Why don't we do something fun tonight?" He asked with a smirk and all I wanted to do was run away.

What have you done to me Harry?

"I'm on my period. And plus I'm not in the mood. I'm sorry Luke. Maybe some time later?" I asked trying to sound excited.

Nobody makes my heart beat fast and my body go on fire like Harry does. He makes me squirm in lust.

"Okay." He said and harshly withdrew his hand and got up to go to.

"Luke I said I'm sorry. Stop acting like a child!" I raised my voice.

"Are you fucking serious? I came back after about 2 weeks of not seeing you and this is how you treat me? What the hell Elliana?!" He yelled in my face and without waiting to hear the response, went upstairs.

I didn't know what to say if he had stayed either.

I have never hated myself more than I do now. He deserves everything and because I'm selfish, I'm treating him this way and throwing away our almost 5 year relationship for Harry.

It's wrong. It's so wrong and I know it but I can't help it. I love Harry and I just don't love Luke anymore.

.....
A filler. Sorry. The ending plot starts in 1 more chapter and you all are not ready for it!!!

Again sorry for the delay. School has been killing me over and over again.

And In case you missed it:
TRAILER for BOOK ONE:

And TRAILER for BOOK TWO:

All the love.