1/ S E V E N T E E N

Sorry I've been busy and i went on a trip so a lot has been going on. sorry lovely readers!
.....

I loved him. In all honesty I did, and still do. He had the strongest affect on me and I am so attracted and attached to him, it's crazy.

And that was my decision. I wanted to do it with him. Nobody but him. My harry. My daddy.

He moved to the backseat and I followed him. I sat there not knowing my next move and what to do and he seemed to notice it as he shifted and came forward.

"I'm so sorry babydoll." He grabbed my hips and moved me to his lap.

I sat straight and wrapped my legs- not completely around him and grabbed his face in my hands. "It's okay daddy." I whispered, seductively.

"It," he stopped to kiss my collarbone as I arched my neck back and closed my eyes. "Won't," he moved up to my neck and started leaving wet kisses all over there. "Happen," he squeezed my hips and I was becoming more turned on as the seconds ticked. He kissed my chin then my jaw and stopped to take a breath and look me in the eyes. "Again."

"Promise me something daddy." I whispered in his lips as he got closer.

"Anything for my babygirl."

"Promise you'll never leave me."

He stopped getting closer and let out a deep and shaky sigh, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I... Promise." He finally said.

When the 2 words I died to hear came out of his mouth, I quickly attached my lips to his.

His lips were full, so tasty. Our lips and bodies moved in sync as his hand roamed around my body touching every spot, even the ones that were still untouched.

His hands squeezed my hips, holding me still from grinding so much on his erection.

"Fuck baby..." He muttered in between kisses as he started kissing my neck. He moved upper and to my earlobe and started tugging at it with his teeth and lips.

My mind was shut down and my body was on fire. I had never felt this way before. This amount of pleasure was just pure bliss.

I moved my hands up to his hair as he continued kissing me and I tugged slowly on his hair.

"Fuck, baby. Keep doing that." My mouth was parted as he continued kissing me.

I continued tugging on his hair as I could feel his erection getting harder and harder between my legs and near my aching core.

I was begging for him. My body needed him. More than ever, more than anything.

Just as if he read my mind his hands let go of my hips and started unbuckling his belt.

"This way, it'll hurt less." He referred to me sitting on his lap. I nodded and waited for him. It hurt a little knowing he had done this so many times before, he knows what way it'll hurt less but I couldn't let those thought get the best of me in the most beautiful moment in my life. The happiest I've been and ever will be. He confessed he likes me. So there shouldn't be any worries. And besides, all he ever did before or whoever he was with, was all in the past and gone.

He unbuckled his belt and then brought his pants down along with his boxers. He was longer and bigger than ever.

I blushed at the scene in front of me and he noticed. "You look so fucking hot and also cute when you blush."

His hands struggled for some moments with my jeans and then brought them down along with my panties.

"Ready?" I nodded. "Just tell me if you want me to stop." I nodded again and stood up a little.

I could feel his tip pressed against my wet core as I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and slowly came down taking his length fully in.

A moan of pain and also pleasure escaped my mouth as I started slowly humping on his member, my walls stretching in the process.

"Fuck. Fuck. Who knew going slow would feel this good." He stated as I started to adjust to his size. It didn't hurt that much like everyone says. But still it did.

Soon the pain turned into complete pleasure and my mouth was parted again as his hand played with my breasts under my shirt.

"Daddy." I moaned against his neck.

"Go faster baby. Ride me."

I picked up my pace a little and started going up and down faster. A row of swear words came out if his mouth as all that managed to come out of mine was muffled moans.

"Daddy, it feels so good." I managed to say between moans.

"Tell me who is making you feel this good." He said as our sweaty bodies moved in sync.

My body was heated. I was literally on fire from the way he was making me feel. Who thought sex could feel this good. And with him.

"You daddy!" I raised my voice.

"Louder baby! Louder! Scream for me."

"You daddy. You!" I screamed.

A knot was starting to form in my stomach as I was now almost jumping up and down on his lap.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me dollface."

After that we both reached our high and my body released. I collapsed right on top of harry as we both stopped to catch our breath.

He pushed a sweaty strand of my hair out of my face as he was panting like me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. Everything with you seems to be the best, doll."

Just thinking about him with another girl made me want to vomit and saddened me at the same time but I couldn't do anything. It was all in the past and we are now together. None of those people are here anymore.

I brought my head back up and looked at his green eyes that were now black from lust and pleasure.

"It feels so good to know I'm the first one down there." I chuckled lightly at his statement.

I shouldn't have misjudged him when he said he 'didn't like me'. It was just something he said in front of his friends to avoid explaining our relationship any further. I misjudged him. And I hate myself for that.

I couldn't hold it. I had to tell him. It was piling up, and I wanted him to know that I'll be always his.

As he'll be mine.

"I love you daddy."

He wasn't surprised. He just furrowed and then relaxed, saying something I thought I was never gonna hear back from someone I love.

"Me too."

.....
Fucking finally!!
I know it's complete shit. Don't remind me please.