1/ T H I R T Y - O N E

Omggggg! Guys... you are so fucking amazing! Like literally!! The amount of comments on the last chapter asking me for an update was just.... unbelievable! I never thought anybody could ever like this! Thank you so fucking much!!
.....

. ELLIE

I felt numb. I still did. From the very first night that Harry's asshole brother kidnapped me until now that he threw me away.

Pathetic. You are a pathetic loser. You are useless. Worthless. Just a toy for men to play with. Harry played you. He used you. And you, fucking fool, loved him. Pathetic.

My subconscious yelled. These voices have been haunting me ever since the night James raped me and told me the truth about Harry. They are killing me from inside. That's why I feel numb.

I'm not energetic like before. I don't even want to talk. I don't want to live. I just want to die; to end this agonizing life.

I slowly woke up. Sunlight burning my eyes as I darted my eyes away and found myself in....

Harry's room? What the--

"Hey my love. You are awake! Thank god!" Harry almost yelled out of excitement and laughed as tears ran down his cheek. He kneeled beside the bed and took my hand in his as he stared up at me. Wow. Never have seen him like this before.

"How are you? Are you hurt? What happened? What did James do to you?" He asked questions left and right but I couldn't get myself to talk. To say anything. I couldn't move. My lips were cemented together. My eyes stared blankly at his and then the confusion flashed before his eyes.

"Talk. Please. Your silence is killing me." He begged and his voice cracked causing more tears to roll down.

Hurt. Excitement. Sympathy. Hope.

I should've felt them but nothing. Nothing seemed to fill my mind. I was numb. It was all blank in my head. Nothing. It felt like an endless whiteness. You know you are somewhere but can't figure out exactly where. You know the person before your own eyes and at the same time, you feel like you are under the same roof with a stranger. You know you love someone but then you ask yourself, do I really want to go down that path again? Do I want to get hurt again? Do I want to be lied to again? Do I want to be shattered again? Used again?

Harry did all that to me. Lied to me. Used me. And I, believed him.

So again, I kept silent. Kept my mouth shut and stared blankly at him. Not like I wanted to talk or had anything to say if I did so. I had nothing to say.

He gently squeezed my hand but he rubbed his hand against the mark James left on me like I was his ash tray, making me flinch and yank my hand back.

He seemed to notice as he reached for it again and looked at the spot his brother burnt with bewildered eyes. "James.... James did this? He put his cigarette out on your hand?"

Nothing.

"FUCK! Talk to me! Ellie! FUCKING TALK TO ME!" He yelled and sobbed as he put his head on my lap, thinking I would run my fingers through his hair, calm him down but then again. Nothing. I just stared ahead at the white, dusty wall, both my hands at my sides.

"Why aren't you telling me to stop?" He looked up and I locked eyes with him again. "Why aren't you asking me to stop swearing like you always do? Like you did last night? Why aren't you talking to me my sweet Elliana? Last night, hearing your voice after 3 whole weeks of silence, after 3 weeks of torturous days and nights passing by, after 3 weeks of slowly dying inside I saw your angelic face and heard your sweet voice. It's repeating itself in my mind right now like a song over and over again. I watched the only thing I had of you and do you know what it was?" He looked at me with hope, his eyes getting watery again.