2/ T W E N T Y - T W O

"What do you mean what is it? It's a tattoo of a mermaid! What's your problem?!" Harry jolted up and faced me.

"Not that one you stupid! The one with my name!" I yelled. How could he do this? Why would he do this? Tattoo my name? Why would he do something so repulsive? What if he regrets it? What if he had regretted it since he got it? Gosh!

He was ready to shout back at me defending his other tattoo but when I yelled at him about the one I was talking about, he shut his mouth and stared down at the sheets.

"Because I wanted it tattooed. Because I liked it being one of may tattoos." He lowly said which made me even more agitated.

"That's so unthoughtful! Repulsive! Why would you do such thing? Why-- I don't understand that! When... did you get it?" I asked and tried taking deep breathes and calming myself down.

"2 or 3 nights before our fight, 6 years ago." He replied.

"Oh god." I sighed and put my head in my hands, closing my eyes.

"What-- why are you so worked up about it? I mean, I can't understand you! Why? Do you hate it that much? What is your problem--" I cut him off.

"What if you hate it? What if you don't like it anymore at some point? I mean 2 or 3 days before our fight? What if you regret it?" I said and on the inside I was heart broken.

He was quiet for some time but I could feel his gaze on me. And then he spoke up. "I haven't in the past years I didn't have you. What makes you think I would from now on?" He sincerely said with a smile and ruffled my hair.

I looked up at him to make sure he was telling the truth. And his eyes shined brighter than ever. He looked beautiful and sincere. I shouldn't have gotten all worked up about it.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. More like a peck and he kissed my nose making me giggle.

....

I heard something from downstairs. Like a phone ringing. Not being sure if it was mine or Harry's I slowly unwrapped myself from his grasp, making sure he didn't wake up and headed downstairs.

The sun was shining already making it hard to open my eyes. So carefully and also trying to speed up, I got to my phone which was on the kitchen table.

Luke.

His name shined on the screen. Luke. And suddenly the guilt started flooding my body. How could I do this to him? Behind his back when he is gone to work for our family?

I have so many mixed emotions about them, my head hurts. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I'm just lost. I can't figure anything out! What am I supposed to do?

"Hey baby." I said with the lump in my throat as I picked up.

"Hi gorgeous. Did I wake you?" He said and I knew he was pouting.

"You did but it doesn't matter. How are you? Where are you?" I asked.

"Well, I'm at the airport. We have a stop here for several hours and then I have another flight to Melbourne." He said and he couldn't sound more exhausted. I felt bad.

"Oh, okay. Everything alright then?" I asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, yeah. Just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you already. I can't wait until 2 weeks later that I'll see my baby's face." He cooed and then chuckled making me laugh.

"I miss you too. Be safe. See you later. Bye." I said and after his response I hung up.

Putting the phone back down, I closed my eyes and tried to think of what I am really doing with my life. I have to choose. I have to and that's something I can never decide.

.....

. HARRY

I woke up to the coldness and emptiness beside me. Her warmth was gone. I got up and then I heard some noises from downstairs. Still with my boxers on, I went down.

Her voice came from the kitchen. So I made my way there.

"I miss you too. Be safe. See you later. Bye." She said and at that moment, my heart broke.

Hearing her say those things to someone else makes me want to rip their head off.

After she got off the phone, she made no sounds and no movements. Nothing. What is she doing?

I came out from behind the door frame and started talking. "Who was it?" I asked which made her scared as she sharply turned.

I knew who it was. I just didn't want her to know I eavesdropped.

"Uh... Luke." She said and averted her gaze, walking towards the fridge with a forced smile. What is on her mind?

But I'm also glad she didn't lie.

"Oh, what did he say?" I asked and sat down on the stool.

"He um... said he arrived at his first stop and he is gonna be there for some hours and then... uh... fly to Melbourne again." She said as her voice shook.

"Did something happen? Why are you so--"

"I'm gonna take a shower, actually. Eat something and I'll be back." She said and left.

What happened?

.....

!!!!!BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

I WROTE A NEW BOOK!

it's called 'oblivion'. I put up the first chapter. Go read it now please! THANKS.