1/ F O U R T E E N

Chapter song is white horse by Taylor Swift; because damn, it made me cry while writing this chapter.

Every single place in my body hurts. Every single one. From my head to my nose and to my ribs and stomach and again, everywhere.

I couldn't believe what my dad has become. I can't believe what he had done to me. My own father, the person who is supposed to care for me and support me and keep me from the exact things he had done to me, has became psycho and alcoholic.

I was two seconds away from falling and starting to crawl to Harry's house. My feet had given up already and my lungs where burning from the lack of oxygen.

But when I saw his house the life was given back to me once more. I gathered all the strength left in me and quickly paced to his house and wiped my nose and mouth though blood was still running down.

I knocked two times and there was no answer. Please be home. Please. I knew his friends were coming over but, God, please don't be out with them Harry.

Another two knocks and again nothing. I even called his name although my voice was low but still, nothing. Maybe he is sleep or maybe he is upstairs and can't hear me since his house is like a mansion.

Or maybe he is out with them. But that thought vanished quickly as I saw his car and it's tilted black windows parked outside.

I decided to turn the knob and just go in. I couldn't stand on my feet any longer and although I was burning up inside, I was freezing to death from the rain and the cold breeze on the outside.

When I closed the door behind me, I could hear chattering going on somewhere in the huge house. I sighed in relief and slowly made my way to where the sound was coming from and figured it was in the living room.

As I was walking, the voices got clearer. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help but listen to some of the voices belonging to a couple of men.

"Have you heard Harry has got a chick?" I froze right where I was as I heard that sentence. Chick? Did he just call me a chick? Oh how I wish I could just go in there , kick him and tell him he likes me and I'm not his chick.

"Yeah. I bet she is hot. Can't wait till he is done with her and I can bang her." The accent of the voice sounded unfamiliar. Maybe Russian? No. Russians don't sound like that.

"Shut up Niall. You can never bang her." Oh Harry... How I missed his voice even if we were apart only for a few hours.

"And one question. What do you exactly mean by me being done with her?"

"Oh, you know exactly what I mean." The voice, who now I know was Niall said.

What did he mean by that? Why would he be done with me? What does that even mean? Being done with me? I still didn't understand the statement. And why would it be so obvious?

It was quiet for a few moments until Harry spoke up again.

"I don't even like her that much."

My world stopped. Every thing around me stopped. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard. My heart dropped and shattered into a thousand pieces. He doesn't even believe in me. He lied.