1/ S E V E N

The sunlight hit my skin like daggers with fire at the point. I tried to hide under the sheets but it was no good. Because there was no sheets. And there was no bed.

I abruptly opened my eyes and quickly sat down. I saw I was on the familiar couch. The familiar couch I love because the some of the best moments of my life has happened on it. And at Harry's.

Shit.

I slept over at Harry's and didn't even tell my dad. He is so mad now I bet. I'm dead.

I was too tired to think of it in this hour in the morning so I just rubbed my eyes to help the sleep get out of them and stood up to go to the bathroom.

After washing my face, I went all around the house and looked in every room hoping I would find harry. But I, for the lucky person I am, miserably failed.

"Harry?" I shouted in the living room. "Are you home?" I shouted again while looking around.

Nothing. No answer. I was getting more worried by the second. He didn't even leave a note. I felt sick.

I decided to call him. When I was ready to dial, somebody else's name popped up. I was thinking it was harry so I was happy as hell. But when I saw the name I almost peed in my pants.

Dad.

"Hi." I shakily answered. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" He shouted so loud I had to distance the phone from my ear so it wouldn't be hurt.

"I'm sorry I wanted to-"

"No no no." He sarcastically laughed on the other line. "No excuses. You are in so much fucking trouble. Come home now and I'll tell the rest." He angrily said.

"But I-" I started but he hung up.

I was starting to cry. Everything was too much and the fact that Harry wasn't with me right now and I was alone was making it even worse.

I was pacing back and force in Harry's house when a single tear ran down my cheek. But then I remembered I still had to call him. So I wiped away the tear and dialed his number.

After the second beep he answered. "Hey babe." He cheerfully said. Babe. Ughhh. Hearing his voice was enough to make me forget about everything wrong in my life at the moment.

"Hi," I hesitated for a second to call him anything or not but then I found the best one, "daddy."

"Oh, don't do that to me princess." He said and jokily groaned. "You made me have a boner." He huskily whispered on the other line. "Then I just have to suck you off, daddy." I said, teasing him, and tried to forget about my dad's words.

"Don't do this Ellie or you will be punished." He said. Oh how I love to be punished by you. I felt heat go up to my cheeks and and a shiver run down my spine. "What will daddy punish me with?" I smirked though he couldn't see it.

"Oh you got yourself in so much trouble for talking to daddy like that." He paused. "You are in so much trouble." He continued.

You are in so much fucking trouble. My dad's voice echoed in my mind.

I felt a lump rise in my throat because it was going to be so rare to see harry after I get back home. I couldn't even imagine that.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked, worried. "Yes I'm fine." I barely even heard my own voice because I was swallowing hard to keep myself from breaking into tears. "What? Babe I'm getting worried. What happened?"

"Where are you harry?" I asked more serious now. "I- i'm at w-work. Why?" He asked. Worry all over his tone. "Why didn't you wake me up early?" I asked, the lump rising again. "Because you were so comfortable and sleepy I felt bad to wake you. Could you please tell me what happened? I'm dying over here."

"My dad called me and told me I was in so much trouble too." I shakily laughed and tears started to come down as I covered my mouth with my hand to keep myself from sobbing hard.

"Heyy, shhh." He shushed me. Even his soothing voice made me calmer. What have you done to me Harry?

"It's okay. We will find a way to fix it, okay? Please don't cry. I can't like, not see you. I really don't like to see your beautiful face, cry. Although I can't technically see it but." He said and chuckled which made me chuckle too.

"Okay?" He asked. I nodded and whispered 'yes' to him.

"So I have a surprise for you." He said. I wiped my tears away, a small smile finding its way to my lips.

"Really?" I eagerly asked. "Yes. Tomorrow I will come to your cafe. So you'd better close it for a good 2 or 3 hours because we have a lot to do except for my surprise." He said and I could literally feel him smirk on the other line.

"Okay daddy." I said knowing all too well he wanted to hear it. "Don't make me horny again and your punishment harder. Just wait and see. Too bad you are not here. I would fuck you senseless right here right now on my desk." He said.

"What ever you want daddy." I said and bit my bottom lip.

"So, anyways, I'm so sorry for not letting you know I had to go to work early today and sorry I didn't wake you. Tell me what happens with you and your dad. I have to go jerk off because you made me so fucking horny right now. Bye princess." He huskily said.

I chuckled then replied. "Bye daddy."

I sat there for a good 5 minutes wondering what his surprise could be and I would just giggle to myself imagining him with it.

But then I was pissed off because I remembered I had to go home to my dad and the other thing he wanted to tell me about.

I let out a long and deep sigh then gathered my things to go back home.

.....
what do you think is Harry's surprise?
And yes I'm keeping the good smut for the next chapter. 😏
Ly guys. <3333