2/ T W E N T Y - O N E

I lowly moved on his lap and straddled him. He moaned here and there between the kisses.

I have missed his lips so much. His pink plump lips. I never get tired of kissing them.

His fingers went under my shirt and caressed my hips making me shudder out of excitement. He shifted beneath me making me grind on his area which now was forming a bulge.

I really wanted our sex to be like the old times, that rough and with that much energy and power. But I didn't want to admit it.

"Say it." He whispered and reattached his lips again.

"Say what?" I paused and leaning my forehead against his, taking deep breathes.

"I know you want to say it, so go on." He smirked and his dimples popped out. Did he read my mind? How is that even possible.

"Please.... daddy." I lowly said and blushed.

"With pleasure." He said and flipped us over again. He started sucking below my ear making me squirm under him from pleasure.

"Now, now. Stop moving around doll." He said with the smirk still on his face as he grabbed my wrists and with force kept them still above my head.

"Harry..." I moaned and closed my eyes as he reached the sweet spot between my neck and collarbone.

I forgot to call him by his nickname so he bit on the spot making me gasp. "That will leave a huge mark!" I argued.

"Then everyone know you're mine." He said and continued blowing and kissing every inch of my neck making it unbearable to fight the lust and desires.

"Daddy please..." I moaned.

He seemed to notice how much I wanted him so his hand dug in the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down along with my panties. I closed my legs a bit since I wasn't able to cover them with my hands.

"Nothing to hide from daddy now." He said and his fingers found their way to my slit.

His cold fingers brushed it making me squirm even more and him tightening his grip on my wrists.

"You are so wet baby..." He whispered as he kissed my stomach, tickling me.

My breathes were short and uneven and my mind was a mess.

His fingers suddenly entered me and all I felt was extreme pleasure. He started pumping them in and out making me gasp and moan.

"You can moan louder baby. Louder! Let everyone know what we're doing!" He said and started moving his fingers in and out faster.

"Daddy, go faster..." I managed to say between the moans.

The pleasure building up inside me was unbelievable. It's like having a rough, passionate sex after years. My body was sweating. My mind was blank as all I felt was his fingers moving in and out.

"Daddy, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." I couldn't complete my sentences as I felt the pleasure pouring out finally when he abruptly stopped.

"Daddy, please." I begged coming back to reality. My body was hot. It was like it was going to melt. I was sexually frustrated.

"Let daddy have his fun now will ya?" He asked and started unbuckling his belt.

His member popped out in no second and it seemed it had gotten bigger and longer. How? I don't know.

He was hard and that made it look even longer. He slowly got in between my legs and rubbed his dick to my slit. His tip slowly entered me making me gasp and squirm.

He slapped my breast making me moan loudly. "Don't move around this much!" He said and suddenly entered me with force.

"Ugh! Daddy.." I moaned again.

He started moving in and out again. But agonizingly slow. He was making me suffer so I moved myself, making him go faster.

His grip around my hand tightened to the point I knew it was going to be bruised tomorrow.

He picked up his pace and our moans filled the room.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum!" He whispered and bit my earlobe. And I replied what I thought was a 'me too' but what came out was all muffled moans.

He took me to ecstasy again and it felt even more pleasurable. My whole body was covered in sweat, my mouth wide open and my eyes closed shut and my mind blank and with a last loud calling of his nickname we both reached our high and slowed down the pace.

He kissed my lips again, intertwining our tongues but I didn't want to let go. "Lets clean up now baby." He said and smiled. A loving smile.

.....

"So... what have you been doing these past years? How did you manage to open a company this powerful and successful?" I asked him as the tips of my fingers lightly caressed his skin.

After we took a shower we came back and slept on the king sized bed with his arm behind my neck and the other on my stomach as I touched it.

"An old friend offered me the job and I took it. It's a really good money making job. So I'm okay with it. But I worked so damn hard to be here you know." He lowly said and stared down at me as he talked making me blush and smile.

"What?" I said and bit my lip with a smile.

"You look so damn beautiful my baby." He said and gave a long kiss to my temple.

"Stop!" I said and looked down at his hand when something caught my eye.

Am I seeing right? Or am I imagining it? Is it real? Is it really there?

"What is this?" I snapped and sat up.

He slightly panicked an flinched looking up at me, shocked.

"What?!"

"This tattoo!"