1/ F O U R

"Ellie! Wake up!" My dad shouted next to me. And I bet he was shouting before too because he wasn't too happy. "Come downstairs when you're ready. I need to talk to you." He said and left my room.

I wonder what he is going to talk about since he never wanted to talk about anything for the past year.

I did my morning routine as fast as I could and went downstairs to see what was waiting for me.

When I got there I went straight to the kitchen to grab something and eat. Because the thoughts from last night made my stomach empty and I was starving.

I grabbed an apple and went to the living room, only to see my angry father from upstairs, so calm and relaxed downstairs. "Sit." He said, his voice serious. Well with that, I'm changing my mind. I was now stressed to see what he was going to say.

"What is it dad?" I said in a shaky voice, swallowing the bite of apple. He didn't look at me. Which made me to go over the other side of the couch to be face to face with him. When I made it there, I saw two empty bottles of whiskey in front of him, which meant he was drunk. So drunk. And for him to be drunk so early in the morning made me want to run away.

I sat down and he then looked up at me, "Who was that guy from the other day?" He said. My heart skipped a bit and at the same time I was scared of how serious he was. "Who?" I raised an eyebrow and continued, "What do you mean who was he?" What a pretty little lie. "Oh please, don't play dumb with me Ellie. I saw your 'romantic' moment in the car last night where you made a complete ass of yourself. Expected on the lips, got on the cheeks, huh?"

With that my eyes got watery. "Were you watching... ? Dad are making fun of me?" I asked, my voice cracking, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "So you are not sad that he humiliated you? That means you like him, right?" He said and looked at me dead in the eyes. When I didn't answer him he threw the empty bottle to the ground and made it break into a hundred pieces. I jumped from my seat and stood up, squeezing my eyes shut. He then started laughing. Actually laughing. Out loud.

"Dad stop it." I said and looked down while wrapping my arms around myself to make myself feel a little more safe and a little less awkward to make him feel pity for me and stop it. But he didn't. He just continued laughing. "Dad stop it!" I shouted and backed away from him a little. Tears were pouring down now and both my hands were each side of me in fists.

He finally stopped and stood up from the couch he was sitting on. "Who is he? Your second father? I swear to god Ellie if I see you with him one more time I'll beat you to death and I don't care if I have to go to jail for it." He paused and pointed his finger to me, "And you know I'm capable of it." He said and sat down.

It wasn't my dad talking. It was the alcohol. He would never talk to me like that if he was sober. But you know what they say. A drunk man's words are a sober one's thoughts. So I guess he would've said it whether he was drunk or not. But it only made him scarier. The picture I never want to have from him. But it is somehow starting to form in my mind.

"Your mom is so disappointed." He said and started drinking another bottle. And his words dug deep. They hit a spot deep down inside and made my chest hurt. I walked away to my room to change and go to work. The best thing right now is a nice and quiet walk. Away from this house.

I went to my room, washed my face, and changed into a tank top and shorts.

When I was done with the make up and everything, I came downstairs and saw that my father was still sitting on the couch, drinking vodka and watching TV. "I'm going to the cafe." I lowly said and looked at him to see what his response was but I only was faced with his back. And I went out.

.....

My work place was at the end of this street. I only had to make a turn and then go down. But when I made a turn a pair of legs joined me. I could hear the footsteps behind me. At first I doubted if someone was following me or not, but then they got heavier, nearer and louder. And now I'm pretty sure someone is following.

I paced a little but the footsteps did too. I was scared to hell and back. So I suddenly stopped and turned around. And I bumped into a hard chest. When I looked up I saw a pair of familiar green eyes. I let out a sigh of relief and stared at him.

We were close now and it scared and excited me at the same time. "You scared the hell out of me." I said and laughed a little. "Sorry love." He said and smiled which made me blush at the nickname. He got a little closer which made me blush even harder. "Have I told you you are so cute when you blush?" He said and his hot breath tickled my skin.

Words didn't make their way out of my mouth. So I just looked down and nodded. When I looked up to see him and look into those beautiful eyes he smashed his lips into mine. At first I was a little taken aback but then I gave in and started kissing him back.

And now here we are standing in the middle of the sidewalk, kissing passionately.

His lips were so good, warm, plump and tasty. He tasted like sweet things and before I could figure out what it was, his tongue was begging for entrance. He placed his hands on my waist and in return I placed my hands around his neck and made him come closer. Like he could get any closer. Because of that he made me go back slowly until my back leaned against the wall and it was easier for him to hold me.

Not being able to resist him, I gratefully allowed his tongue in. And now our tongues were in war for dominance. But he was the winner, obviously.

After a few more seconds he let go and leaned his forehead against mine. My lips were pouted and we were both heavily breathing, almost panting because of the kiss we shared, trying to catch our breath.

"I wanted to do this yesterday but your dad was watching, so I couldn't." He said in a low voice. Oh so that's why. He didn't humiliate me. He did the right thing.

I opened my mouth to tell him about what my dad said about him and me and everything that happened this morning but when he looked straight into my eyes I lost it and shut my mouth, not wanting to ruin the mood.

He then slowly moved away, "See you soon, Ellie."

He then left me there alone with my mixed feelings and thoughts all over the place.

.....
The moment rises!!!
I swear there's smut in the next chapter. Just keep reading and share and vote and I'll update sooner and more.
Thank you and love y'all. <3