2/ T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked for the thousandth time, sitting crossed legs in the front seat of his blue vintage car like an impatient child.

"Baby, we're almost there. Be patient and quiet, please." Harry said with a small laugh.

"But we've been on the road for so long I want to take a shower. It's too hot!" I said, pouting my lips and crossing my arms.

"How? Just how? This is a roofless car, we are in the middle of Autumn, you are wearing a crop top with a short skirt and the breeze is literally blowing your hair away. How can you be hot?" Harry asked, too confused he even sounded different.

I didn't say anything and continued to be the child I was. Sitting crossed legs and arms with a frown and looking away.

"Is it that my baby is just bored and acting grumpy?" He asked grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on its knuckles.

He then put his hand and mine on my thigh and started rubbing circles on it making me relax.

"Stop... I'm supposed to be mad."

"Why though? It's a surprise doll!" He gave my knuckles another kiss.

"I hate surprises." I mumbled but it seemed like he heard because he just shook his head with a smirk.

After about ten more minutes I saw a huge lake, peaking from in between the trees around it.

"We're here." He said after he parked his car and hopped off, slamming the door, making me stop staring at the beautiful lake and snap out of my daze.

"C'mon princess. Ladies first." He bowed and motioned for me to go.

I rolled my eyes but quickly walked towards the lake, walking past the trees that were keeping it almost hidden. Almost.

We reached the lake and my breath was caught in my throat. The water shined underneath the sun. Glowing with beauty. Birds flew by and there was a very slow and soothing breeze touching my face.

"You were never this romantic--"

I was caught off when all I could see and hear was replaced with water. That asshole! He threw me in! I'm gonna kill him.

I quickly rushed to the surface only to catch him laughing and holding on to his stomach.

I pushed my hair back in the most sexy way possible and slowly walked towards him, making sure I caught his attention and continued to go near him even more and then grabbed his belt.

He smirked but in a second I pulled him in the water by yanking his belt as hard as I could. "Elliana! You're such a kid--" The rest of his sentence were muffled voices under water.

Just seeing how easily he was tricked made me laugh and almost drop to my knees.

Some seconds passed and he still didn't come up from under the water. So I moved closer, getting worried because he could've hit his head somewhere as he dropped.

"You thought!" He yelled and rose from under the water and splashed me with some. He was so strong it was like a wave. Not a splash. Damn.