2/ T H I R T Y

Anyone who votes on all the chapters, gets a follow!!!! Thanks!!!

.....

"Hey love. How are you? I missed you." I said just when I entered her cafe and Then embraced her.

"Me too Harry. Why so gloomy?" She said with the most beautiful smile and I couldn't take my eyes of her pretty face and lips. For a moment I forgot about my encounter with Joe.

"Stop it, you're making blush." She said in the cutest tone and averted her gaze.

There was this pain in the pit of my stomach. The feeling of guilt and sadness were eating me up and I couldn't stop them.

Every second my eyes were on her I would remember Joe's words.

I'm so happy to hear that I could have a beautiful baby with Elliana, but if that means she won't be there to experience it with me, I don't want it at all.

And to know that I can't tell her that there's a baby growing inside of her, our baby, makes me want to die.

"Harry?! Are you okay?" She asked, looking at me from behind a table. It was then that I realized I had been standing at the doorway completely spaced out.

"Yeah yeah, just thinking about work. How is um... Luke?" I asked and went behind the counter.

"He is okay, I guess. He's been acting up though. I don't know why." She said as she started cleaning another table.

"I could care less." I sighed and stared at the almost full cafe. It's heart warming to see this place always packed with people.

"Why'd you ask then silly?" She said with a smile and brushed past me. I fucking love her.

Before she could go back to cleaning tables I grabbed her from behind, embracing her as hard as I could and started kissing her neck and cheek non stop.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby but please stop!! People are watching!" She whined but didn't make any effort to free herself.

It's when my phone buzzed that I had to let go. It could be from the company.

I whined and with a kiss on the lips, let her go.

From: Clarke

-Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. Let's meet up today. Come to my house. Emilia and I will prepare dinner.

Oh. It's Elliana's dad. I still haven't told her that I still talk to him and we are friends and that he also moved to New York because I forced him and brought him with me. And that he has become such a good person and is now living with someone whom he loves.

Should I take her there tonight? Should I tell her?

I feel like this is the best opportunity for her and him to meet and clear things up from their past.

"How do you like surprises baby?" I asked her.

"Not much. What do you have something planned? Please don't. You spoil me too much Harry." She said and grabbed both sides of my face, giving me a peck.

"Well it's not that much of a surprise and I feel like you will hate me after it but promise me something, okay?"

"Promise what?" She said with a smile and a frown.

"You have to promise first."

"Ugh. Cheesy. Okay Harry I promise."

"You just promised that you won't get mad. Well then. Go home and get ready. We are going somewhere." I said and gave her butt a small slap.