1/ T W E L V E

The pain in my butt was still there when I woke up but vaguely. I tried to wash away the pain he was causing me to feel and just focus on the fun and good parts.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't greeted with the empty space beside me like the last time. I was strongly wrapped in his arms, my back pressed against his bare and exposed chest that moved up and down in a slow rhythm whenever he breathed.

I carefully turned around, not wanting to wake him up, until I was face to face with him. I took the chance to fully study him.

His curly brown hair was messily all over the pillow. I smiled at his face, his eyes shut tightly and his perfect lips parted a bit. His chest rising and falling which would make his tattoos show perfectly. This is the most favorite and yet beautiful movement to me.

I traced the butterfly ever so lightly with the tip of my finger. He shifted a little under my cold touch and I immediately removed my finger, not wanting to lose the chance to just stare at him.

How much I love his tattoos. How much I love his lips especially when they are pressed gently yet passionately to mine. His dimples whenever a little thing makes him smile or laugh. His green adorable eyes which whenever you look into them, it's like they are glued to yours and are looking deeply at your soul that you just freeze under his gaze. You just can't move. How much I love to be with him every second of my life. How much I love him.

He frowned and pouted which made his lips more kissable. I chuckled but quickly put a hand over my mouth. But it was already late. His facial expressions changed and he slowly opened his eyes. He pulled me even closer to him and squeezed me, it was getting hard to breathe.

"Hey." I lowly said and chuckled.

"No, it's so early. Please! Just go to sleep." He groaned like a child.

"C'mon big man. It's enough." I literally dragged him out of the bed.

He lazily stood there with his jeans on only and I stood there with my bra and panties.

"Okay I'm gonna go order some breakfast." I announced but when I turned around to leave his eyes fell down to my butt cheeks and they widened.

I looked at them too then weakly smiled, swallowing the lump in my throat. "It's okay... Um... I'm- I'm gonna go make... Um... Something." He nodded with a pained smile and I left.

.....
On The Plane (heading home)

I gently rested my head on the very comfortable chair and shut my eyes trying to get some sleep since last night all I did was cry until I somehow drifted to sleep.

Harry pinched my arm and I immediately jolted up. "What the-- harry!" I whisper shouted but still some heads turned towards us.

"Sorry sorry." He brought his hands up in defense. "Hey. Can I ask something?" I asked. What a better time than now that we are sitting next to each other for a couple of hours to ask him about this one question that has kept my mind busy. His job.

"Shoot." He said and rested his head and closed his eyes.

"You never told me what your job was."

His eyes shoot open and he turned to me so quickly and sharply I thought his neck was going to break.

"It's nothing important." He simply replied.