2/ T H R E E

. LUKE

"Hello Mr. Styles." I whispered to the man sitting at the far end of the room behind a massive wooden beautifully-carved desk.

The man looked up when I made myself seen. To my surprise he was very young. Very young to have this successful business and company all by himself. He couldn't be more than 30.

He was handsome. He had his hair pulled back and tied into a man bun. And he definitely pulled it off. He had a black turtleneck on. A pair of black round glasses was placed on his face too.

"Sit." He demanded coldly and after a brief glance at me he looked down at whatever paper he had been working on again.

Rude.

I sat down on the chair and after some seconds he took off his glasses and threw them carelessly on the desk. He rubbed his eyes and then opened them to look at me dead in the eye.

"I don't have time to waste. So let's get to the point. What makes you think you are qualified to have a position in my company?" He harshly asked.

I never thought I would be nervous as fuck in front of a man not so older than me because of a job interview.

"I... I have a very good college degree and education. I have 3 years of perfectly done work and experience and--"

"So why are you here?" He interrupted leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Because I was fired." I truthfully answered and immediately regretted. I should've just told a lie.

"So why would I hire you?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. He was right. I will probably wake up late and come here late too and then get fired again. I'm no good worker.

"Who did you work for anyways?" He asked, ignoring his last question.

"Greene company and well, Ms. Greene."

"That son of a bitch is still alive?" He asked and laughed sarcastically afterwards.

"Well. To be honest, she did fire me and asked for some.... things in return for my job. So I quit."

"You see. I handed my previous head of the sales department to the police and Mr.," he paused looking at me. "Hemmings." I said. "Yes Mr. Hemmings, I don't want that to happen again. Because trust me. It won't end well." He threatened.

"No no sir. I won't." I quickly said.

"Fine. One week of trial and if you are good, you are hired."

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

"Yes! Amazing. Thank you so much." I said and got up, shaking his hand firmly. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked at me for a while, still shaking my hand.

"You look familiar." He stated.

"I don't believe we have met sir." I politely replied. Well he didn't look familiar to me.

"Yes. Me neither. Must've mistaken you for someone else then." He said and finally let go. I nodded and headed out.

"When do I start sir?"

"Right now." He put his glasses back on and looked down again.

.     HARRY

After the boy left, I leaned back on my soft chair in exhaustion. I have been working so damn hard for the past week. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and I'm only awake because of the amount of coffees I drank.

I rubbed my eyes again, feeling them get heavier. I quickly jolted up not wanting to sleep having still hell of a lot work to do.

Besides all the paper work for the bastard that stole my money was piling up and I didn't even know what to do.

I started working again and time flew by. I snapped out of it when my PA knocked. I glanced at the clock and saw that I have been working for hours straight, also missing lunch. But I could care less.

"Come in." I said.

My slutty PA walked in. Honestly I don't even know why I hired her. She is annoying, braty, she has an attitude, she wears clothes that are definitely not office material and they are see through, and she is also always flirty.

"I brought your coffee sir." She whispered.

"Thanks." I didn't bother look up as she moved away in frustration from the lack of attention on her.

"And Ms. Austin?" I said.

"Yes?"

"You're fired." There. I did it finally. She was getting boring anyways.

Her jaw dropped and she gasped. With the loud slam of the door her click of high heels faded as I finally let out a sigh of relief and decided to call it a night.

My eyes darted to the picture on my desk and I stared at it. I just stared at it and stared and stared. I would never be tired of it. I would never be tired of seeing her face.

I traced my fingers on the glass and grabbed the frame in my grip.

"Six years and yet, you won't go away..." I whispered to myself. I hated it when she left-- well, I made her leave.

I hated it. I was going crazy, I knew it. If Richard hadn't found me, I don't know where I would've been or what I would've done.

I placed the frame back on my desk and started gathering my stuff.

.....
Super fucking short i know. Sorry. The next ones are going to be longer. Just wait.

And if there is any confusion, Harry and Luke never met nor did they see each other face to face. So they don't know each other.