2/ F I F T E E N

HOLYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTT I CRIED WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO IT! IT IS JUST SO AMAZING THE SONG THE LYRICS EVERYTHING!!!!! I love you so muchhhh wish you just knew that:)

Anywaysssss *drum rolllll*

SMUT!!!!

. HARRY

I finally arrived at her house -well her and Luke's house. I looked at my watch and it was 7:15, around the time Luke gets off work usually.

I smirked and walked towards the porch. I contemplated wether I should knock or not. But then I thought she should be expecting him anytime now, right? I know he hasn't called either because I suffocated him in so much work, he will probably forget to breathe let alone call.

So I gripped the handle nervously and turned it slowly and as quiet as possible.

Unlocked.

My heart jumped in excitement from victory. I stepped in making the wooden floor beneath my feet creak loudly. I mentally cursed but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard her tiny footsteps start to run away.

Her giggles could be heard as she got further away from me making me want to run after her and grab her and spin her in the air and kiss her.

Suddenly a door was slammed shut and I finally let out the breath I was holding in, putting my hand on my chest.

Shut up! Don't be so excited. I whispered to my heart. Did I? Did I really just talk to my heart?--

Ugh, forget it. I rolled my eyes and started moving around the house and looking for the room she ran in.

Stupidly big house for someone like Luke.

Wait! Why did she run away anyway? Did she see me? I didn't see her. Is she calling the cops? Oh shit! No, no don't think like that. She would never do that to you. Or would she?--

Her very low giggles snapped me out of my thoughts. I followed the sound but I was pissed and angry. She should be excited to see me not because of that bastard.

I clenched my jaw and fists ready to break something when I finally found the door.

I shook the thought off and stared at the closed door.

I was ready to open it and finally see her. I gripped the handle and turned it. "No, no wait! Please one more second." She yelled from the other side and my heart skipped a beat as I heard her voice.

I immediately stopped and took a step back. My chest ached from excitement as I stared at the closed door. It was as if we were the two people living under the same roof, sleeping in the same bed.

I waited there, outside the door unpatiently. Some clicking sounds could be heard and then a-- wait. You've got to be fucking with me! Was that the sound of handcuffs?!

Suddenly all the shuffling and noises died down. And I took it as my cue to finally enter, forgetting about what I just heard and my raging thoughts.

I gripped the doorknob again and fully turned it, pushing it open.

My knees weakened at the sight in front of me. My heart dropped to the floor along with my jaw. Sweat started to run down my forehead. My blood was hot but somehow my hands went cold.

There she was, laying completely naked on the kingsized bed, a blindfold on her eyes and her hands handcuffed to the headboard.

I was drooling at the sight. My baby. She was beautiful as always. Or I better say, more beautiful than ever.