1/ S I X T E E N

"Who the fuck are you?" Dylan yelled at a now soaked in water Harry.

After I turned around and my eyes met Harry's, he wasted no time as he quickly came in the cafe.

"Who the fuck are you?" Harry yelled too as he got closer to him.

"Dylan--"

"What the fuck? I asked first!" Dylan pushed Harry back.

Harry chuckled sarcastically. "Oh! So you wanna go there pal? Okay then. Let's go there!"

With one movement Harry had Dylan pinned to the ground as his fist came in contact with Dylan's jaw.

"Oh my god!" I screamed when I realized what was going on. Dylan was now on top of Harry and was returning the punches Harry gave him.

I got closer to them. "Dylan STOP!" I yelled and tried to push him off of Harry but he was so stronger. Trying to take my hands off of him, he pushed me back forcefully. A second later, I hit the back of my head to somewhere and everything started getting blurry and black. All I managed to hear the last was Harry's heavy footsteps running towards me.

.....

When I woke up I was in a car. As soon as my vision cleared I started panicking and quickly got up. I turned to my side and an angry Harry was driving.

"Oh my god! You're awake! Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He rushed to ask. "Pull over." Was all my response.

Without hesitation he pulled over and I quickly got out of the car. I knew he was wondering what was happening but I swear it felt like my ribs were pressing my lungs and making it harder to breathe or even talk. A panic attack. I needed fresh air.

I started panting for air and fell to my knees. Everything was hurting, inside and outside. Dylan coming back, Harry suddenly showing up after he admitted he didn't like me and then boom. I passed out. What the hell is wrong with my life?

"Hey, hey. Shhhh. I'm here." Harry said as he wiped my tears away and hugged me. I didn't even know I started crying. "You don't even like me Harry." I sobbed and put my face in my hands.

He was quiet for a good 2 or 3 minutes until he decided to speak up. "I'm so sorry babygirl. I didn't want you to hear that. But look." He paused to come sit in front of me. But my head was still down.

He pressed his index finger and his thumb to my chin and lifted it up.

"Back there I did say I don't like you, but to tell the truth, I lied."

When he said that my my eyes widened and I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I didn't mean it. Absolutely not. I lied because those were my work partners and if I told them that I like someone and I care about that person so much, they would find a weakness in me. And that weakness would be you doll."

He caressed my cheek as he said those words. My heart softened at them and I looked him in the eye.

"You care about me?" Hope was all over my voice.

"Yes dollface. I do." He said.

I fell into his arms and he hugged me tighter than ever. I trusted him. He was right. If it was me, I wouldn't let anyone find any of my weaknesses.