1/ T W E N T Y - F I V E

Sorry it's short. Please don't hate me.

.     HARRY

I miss her. I fucking miss her. I've been anxious this whole trip. My heart is racing and I'm sweating now that I'm going back to her. This distance, this fight. All of it is killing me. That's why no matter what, I'm gonna fix this.

I'm gonna embrace her petite body and shower her with kisses until she squirms under me from laughter and I'll apologize and apologize until she forgives me. I can't bare this. This is torture.

The plane landed after a few hours of me thinking nonstop about how I'm gonna confront her, the things I should tell her and how to apologize.

My driver came with my black Range Rover and gave me the car keys and left. I got in the car and started driving away. With every second passing by, anxiety was building up inside me more and more.

But I was also excited to see my angel after 3 agonizing days. I stopped the car when I was in front of my mansion.

Getting out of the car, I slammed the door shut and exhaled deeply. I glanced down at my watch. 6:15.

Gathering my courage, I slowly pushed the door open and went in. Silence. Complete and utter silence. "Ellie? Angel?" I yelled hoping she would hear me. But then again nothing. I started moving around looking for her. "Baby doll are you home?" Nothing.

Silence was the only thing answering me.

If she's not here, she's definitely at the cafe. She closes at 7. So I still have time. I quickly got my keys and rushed to the car.

After about 15 minutes I was in front of the cafe but to my surprise the lights were off and the door was closed.

I got my own pair of keys and opened the door. Making my way in, I saw that the cafe was dead too. The lights were off and again, silence.

Anxiety was building up inside me again. There is no sign of her. "Ellie?!" I worriedly asked. My body was covered in sweat and my voice cracked.

"This isn't funny anymore."

I started pacing. I looked at every corner. No one. Behind the counter. No one. I ran to the back room and my breath was caught in my throat. She is not here either.

I was getting frustrated now. I made my way back to the kitchen and turned the lights on. I then moved to the main area and saw her phone on the ground. Screen shattered and when I picked it up, it was dead.

I ran behind the counter and plugged it in with my own charger next to the phone. After 2 or 3 minutes of torturous waiting, her phone lit up.

I saw notifications of several missed calls and messages from me. So she wasn't ignoring me. I was relieved a bit but then it hit me.

What happened?

My heart started beating so fast, I was going to throw it up. My breathes were short and rapid. I ran a hand through my hair, not knowing what to do or where to look.

I grabbed the nearest thing to me and threw it on the ground, making it shatter. Suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of the phone and its red button that flickered, indicating there was an unheard voicemail.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed the button.

"Ellie look, I'm sorry for the things....."

It was my own voicemail. My world crashed. I couldn't comprehend anything happening right now. My eyes were wide open with fear as I backed away from the phone.

She never heard my message? So where has she been for the past 3 days that she hasn't been neither here nor the house?

"No, No, NO!" I yelled, breaking everything around me.

"She left me?" I asked aloud. "She left me." Tears were streaming down my cheeks as realization hit me. "She left me." I kept muttering to myself.

I fell down on my knees and buried my face in my hands. Soft whimpers escaped my lips as I couldn't believe what has happened.

I ran my hands through my hair and my heart seemed to have stopped somewhere in between my sobs. My world had stopped; my life had stopped.

I can't bare living without her. I can't bare living with my old self again.

Why would she leave me? Because of the fight we had? I wanted to punch myself until I bled to death because I am the reason she has left.

If I wasn't this asshole and pathetic liar, she may have still been here. Next to me.

Suddenly I remembered something and I felt a small amount of joy which was still incomparable to the amount of sadness and hatred I felt towards myself.

Grabbing my keys quickly, I made my way to the car and to the person I promised myself never to talk to or see again.

Her father.