2/ S I X T E E N

(A/N: Fuck me up please!)

"Elliana baby wake up."

"Go away." I said and turned away from the voice, pretty tired.

"Baby c'mon. Let's go to bed."

"Harry?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, trying to see who it was.

"No, no, why would he-- it's Luke." My eyes shot open and stared at him and he looked pretty confused with furrowed brows. I went red. Why would I say that?

I looked around seeing I was on the couch. Why am I on the couch? Why am I wearing clothes? What even happened?

I looked up at the clock, 12 A.M. "Why are you home so late?" I asked. "Harry drowned me in work and it was traffic on the way back. Two idiots were fighting or something I could care less. Baby I'm so sorry I'm this late. We didn't get to do what we had planned. I'm so so sorry." He said, kneeling in front of me.

"It's okay." The moonlight shining through the window made me see his puffy, red eyes and the dark circles under them. "You must be tired. Go to bed. I'm just gonna take a quick shower." I said and pecked his lips, still pretty confused.

He nodded, smiling and dropped his bag and coat on the couch then left.

Was I dreaming? Was Harry really here? Or was it just my imagination? But no. That cant be possible. I remember working around the house and making dinner, then I heard the door opening and closing and Harry coming and...

It was real, I'm sure but when did I sleep? When did I get dressed? I don't remember any of it.

The last thing I remember is him saying he was going to punish me and he did, then... I... I... passed out?

Oh my god! I passed out! That's so embarrassing. But still, it was wrong. So wrong on so many levels. I shouldn't have done that. We... should've stopped. But I didn't.

My head fell in my hands and I groaned in frustration. I should tell him. I should clear things up between us. Once and for all.

I should've stopped but I didn't because of those stupid feelings I have.

Forgetting about taking a shower, I headed to our bedroom. I walked on my tiptoes to the bedside table and grabbed Luke's phone. He was fast asleep.

My foot hit the bed loudly and I bit my lip to keep me from screaming but Luke didn't even flinch. Nothing. No movement.

I put the phone down and brought my hands up in the air above his head. I clapped loudly and waited for him to do anything. He didn't.

Wow he must be really tired.

I grabbed his phone, unlocking it. I smiled at the picture of us in the background but couldn't help but let the guilt eat me alive at the same time.

I tapped on the contacts icon and tapped H.

Harry the boss. Seriously Luke? I rolled my eyes and stared at the number. Should I call or should I just let it go? Maybe he forgot about it by now, maybe he doesn't even care.

My thumb roamed above the number until I finally made my decision. I'm calling him. I tapped on the green button and waited. And waited.

Nothing. I waited until the last beep, ready to end it when I heard his voice. "Why the fuck are you calling me at 1 in the morning?!" He yelled over the loud music in the background. Was he at a club? What was he doing there?

What is this I'm feeling again towards him? Jealousy?

"Umm... It's me. Elliana." I nervously replied.

"Oh, Elliana, baby. I'm so sorry. Why are you calling me sweet cheeks?"

"Don't call me that. And don't call me anything. I... I had to talk to you about something."

"Anything for you." He said, kinda sad and now the music had died down a bit.

"What... what happened after you... after we- um--"

"You passed out. It was chilly so I dressed you and put you on the couch to sleep. You were pretty tired. I cleaned up everything and left." He said with no emotion.

I was now standing in the middle of the living room, fists clenched. "Why do you act like you care when you don't?" I yelled- somehow.

He sarcastically chuckled. "I don't care? Are you fucking serious? Am I the one who didn't care enough and passed out in the moment? Or am I the one calling to say how she regrets it and that 'it has to end'?" Just like he read my mind, he spat back.

I was speechless because he said exactly what I wanted to say. I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. You told me to stay, you told me you wanted me and so do I. But why do you regret every fucking decision you make Elliana? Just like choosing Luke over me, just like hurting me how you are now. If you don't want me then why do you keep calling out to me? Why do you do this to me? Do you know how much it--"

"Come meet me at the central park tomorrow at 4." I interrupted him. I knew it would piss him off more but I had to do it. This was no matter to be fixed on the phone at 1 A.M..

He took in sharp breath then agreed and before I could say anything, he hung up.

Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow we will talk and figure whatever this is out.

.....

Its short i know but ill update tomorrow or the day after that too. Promise! Also sorry for being late, all the new music, the SNL show has me shook and I cried when i saw them.

Anywayyyyy

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE AND ILL ANSWER!!! Love y'all!