1/ T E N

Hi daddy Xx 😍🔥

. ELLIE

We are now sitting on the waiting chairs in the airport. I'm so calm. But harry, I'm not so sure.

The whole 30 minutes that we have been sitting here he is looking around, tapping his foot and playing with the hem of his shirt. He looks on edge.

"Harry what's wrong?" I looked up at him and removed my head from his chest.

"Nothing. I-- just nothing." He answered again stressfully.

"Well it can't be nothing. You've been impatient the whole time; tapping your foot, playing with your shirt, looking around." I said and glanced around the giant room then looked back at him.

"It's just... Um... I'm afraid of... Oh yeah. I'm afraid of airplanes and you know flying with them."

I started laughing so loud some eyes turned around to look at me. "Oh my god." I said between the laughs.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I wiped away the tiny tear that was going to roll down my cheek and looked at him and smirked. "You are telling me, Harry Styles, a perfect business man, is afraid of a little plane?"

"Oh shut up." He chuckled.

He was glancing around when I saw his eyes freeze and focus only and only on one spot. I looked at where he was looking and saw a man standing there wearing all black. He was tall and had chocolate brown hair with matching brown eyes.

"Who is he?"

"Nothing. Just thought I knew him from somewhere." He answered almost too quickly.

The announcer called our flight, so we quickly went to the gate and then to the plane.

"B1 and B2. Right there." The kind flight attendant pointed to our seats and we sat down.

The plane took off and to my surprise Harry was calm. Like he wasn't really afraid or anything. But who am I to ask? Maybe it was something personal he didn't want to share.

One hour of the 6 hour flight had passed and I was bored to hell and back.

"You wanna suck my dick in the bathroom?" Harry seductively whispered in my ear.

I widened my eyes not even looking around. My cheeks turned to a deep shade of red.

"Harry! Shh. Someone might hear us." I whisper-shouted and quickly glanced around to see if anyone heard him.

"Oh c'mon. Okay. Look at the couple over there." He pointed his finger at a young couple sitting in the middle row.

I started watching them carefully. The man was definitely sucking the woman's neck and touching her in that area. Then the girl got up and went to the bathroom.

After about two or three minutes, the man got up too and went to the bathroom. I looked at harry confused but he gave me a look that said 'watch'.

After about five minutes or so the couple came back. The woman's hair was messy and her face shined under the light because of the layer of sweat on her face. The man was sweating too and his shirt was buttoned in the wrong way.

They had sex. In the bathroom. Wow. I chuckled and looked at harry. I shook my head and smirked.

"Nope. I'm not doing it." I continued to shake my head.