1/ T W E N T Y - T W O

. ELLIE

He is the sexiest alive. I love how he protects me. And how he cares about me. How he never forget about me. How he loves me.

With him it feels like you are home. It feels like arriving home after walking in the cold winter air for so long to a hot cocoa that makes your muscles and bones relax from head to the toe.

He completes me. He is the only thing keeping me sane. Alive. He is reason I breathe. My everything. My everything.

The moment I saw him in the morning I forgot about the terrifying events from the night before. I don't even know who the man was and how did he get in. Or what he even meant by 'daddy will see you soon.'

All I knew was that I am not going to say a word to Harry because he will get angry and freak out. He will kill him. So I'll just convince myself that it was nothing. Yeah... Probably some psycho or pervert. I don't know what the man is capable of and I don't want to see Harry hurt. He is gone now so it doesn't matter.

To be honest, I was terrified at first but when I saw Harry's face, I was calm and I didn't worry about anything. Because I knew if anything happened to me, he will be there to save me. To protect me.

Because he promised he will.

"Daddy, can you fuck me please?"

"You know that's a bad word for you to use baby girl." He argued as he still hovered over my half naked body and kissed every spot on my collarbone and neck.

Heat was radiating of his body making chills go up and down my spine. My mouth was parted as my breath was starting to become uneven.

"Daddy... please."

"Get on your hands and knees sweetheart; face down, ass up."

"Yes, daddy." I obeyed him as I could feel my underwear getting wet already. I was nervous and I was starting to sweat. He was the definition of hot and sexy.

His toned body, his muscular figure, his inked skin, his loose curls which are now gone and replaced by his even more sexier new haircut that I gave him, his full pink lips and most definitely his beautiful green eyes.

"This is going to be the best moments of your life." He whispered next to me. I could feel his hot breath tickling my ear. And I could even feel his smirk.

His right hand grabbed a fist full of my hair and harshly yanked it back. As his other hand's fingers dug in the the waistband of my panties and slowly and agonizingly pulled them down. I didn't dare move other than lowering my hips so he could easily slid them down.