2/ T W E N T Y - T H R E E

That is JOE! 👆🏻

.....
I sat there on my spinning chair. My body was in the office but my mind was completely somewhere else. It was with Elliana.

Why was she so sad? Why did she look so bothered? Did Luke say something to her on the phone?

Ugh! I don't know and it's really annoying. I love her and I want to be with her and be there for her every second and see what's wrong but I can't. Because she won't tell me.

It's currently 8 p.m now and I really miss her. Maybe she'll come over to my house? I should call her and ask.

Just when my hand touched the phone, it started ringing. "Jesus..." I mumbled, shocked.

"Hello?"

"Hi Harry. How are you mate. Just quickly wanted to ask you something. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DRIVER?" Luke suddenly yelled in the phone.

Goddamit! I completely forgot! I was supposed to call his stupid driver to pick him up from the airport and because Elliana was the only thing occupying my mind, I forgot.

"Oh, Fucking hell! I forgot. I'll call him right now."

"Harry! YOU--"

I hung up before he could say anything else. Annoying ass fucker. I started disliking him ever since I found out he had been with my precious Elliana for years.

Oh yeah! I was about to call her!

I grabbed the phone again after I called the driver and after entering her number, I waited for her to answer.

"Hi?" She lowly asked, sounding scared.

"Elliana? Hi love. Where are you?" I asked, getting suspicious at her long pause and tone.

"I'm at the hospital." My body jolted up and I sat straight. My heart started pounding heavily in my chest.

"What? Why? Did something happen again?" I asked, worried and scared.

"No, no Harry. It's all right. I'm just here to see... a friend." She said and I could almost hear her giggle.

What the hell? "And who is that bloody friend?" I asked now angry more than ever. I was over here scared and worried and she was over there giggling at some stupid thing.

"Joe is um... a nurse--"

"So it's a 'he'?" I almost yelled.

"Harry... calm down we are just friends! Why--"

"Which hospital?" I asked and rubbed my temples out of frustration.

"Harry no! You can't come here!" She yelled back.

"GODDAMIT! I said which hospital?" I repeated myself and this time way louder that I knew she was scared of me now.

"The hospital Luke took me to when I got sick in the office." She lowly replied, her voice shaking.

Without saying another word, I grabbed my coat and ran out of the office and to my car; heading straight for that bloody hospital. Good thing it's only 10 minutes away. So with my speed I'll be there in 5.
.....

. ELLIANA

"He hung up!" I said and face palmed myself.