2/ T W E N T Y - F O U R

. HARRY

I stopped my car in her driveway and after turning the car off, hopped off to go and see her.

I fucked up so bad and I had been hitting myself for that for the past hours that she left the hospital and I had to go home. I feel terrible. I feel so bad that I just want to shoot myself and die.

I literally want to die.

I don't know how she feels about me now. She must really hate me. I'm so fucking stupid. I always have been.

But hitting her was not something I wanted to do. She was all over me and I just wanted to make her back off so I could hit him better.

But then again I feel awful because he was innocent too.

I rubbed my face out of anger for myself and then knocked on the door.

I pressed my ears to the door and only heard the music that was playing pretty loudly inside. What is she doing?

I opened the door easily seeing it was unlocked. And when I did the music got louder and louder as I neared the living room.

"It just takes some time,
Little girl, you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything, everything will be just fine,
Everything, everything will be alright, alright." She sang at the top of her lungs, dancing carelessly on the table with an almost empty bottle of wine in her hand. She flipped her head around as she took a sip.

I love the sight in front of me.

"Oh hey Harry." She turned towards me. Her eye make up smudged and ran down under her eyes showing that she had cried and it had dried, her hair messy with the small cut I made on her bottom lip making me fucking mad about myself even more at what I did.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a seductive voice and smile as her hand ran down my chest.

"Elliana what happened? How much wine did you drink?" I asked, looking at her eyes in bewilderment.

"Ugh I don't know! Is that the first thing that popped in your head when you saw me now after busting my lip open?" She said a bit loudly and with pushing me back, she turned around.

"You... you are right. I'm sorry. I was just worried--"

"This is my second one... shhhhh..." she lowly whispered, putting her finger on her mouth as she motioned to talk lowly while laughing to herself. Boy she is so drunk.

"Jesus...." I said and put my head in my hands. I could already feel tears brimming in my eyes knowing I'm the reason for all this chaos and that's not a good thing.

"C'mon Harry. Sit down lets have a bit of chitchat." She said falling down hard on the sofa and patting her side like her whole body doesn't ache from that.

"Sure baby." I wiped the tears away and sat down.

"Luke says I talk a lot when I'm drunk and that he thinks it's cute." She said scrunching her face up with the cutest smile.

"It is princess. It is." I chuckled and put my hand around her neck as she laid her head on it.

"Elliana baby I'm so sorry. For what I did back then. It wasn't what I wanted to do and It wasn't supposed to happen and honestly I'm so tired of fucking up and apologizing. I know you are way more tired and I'm sorry." I said and stroked her soft blonde hair.

"It's fine. Not the first time I've been hit right?" She said referring to her father as she laughed, going to take another sip when I harshly grabbed the bottle from her hand.