2/ E I G H T E E N

I stared out the window as he drove slowly. We were getting closer to my house and I wanted him to stop the car so Luke wouldn't see us.

"Harry, pull over." I said and shifted in my seat.

"Why? Are you alright? What happened?" He worriedly asked, grabbing my hand and squeezing it lightly.

"No, no I'm fine. I just... Um..." I didn't know why but I was afraid to tell him the truth. I was scared. Which I shouldn't be.

"You don't want him to see us, do you?" He asked, clenching his hands around the steering wheel. "Harry... I--" Before I could say anything, he started hitting the steering wheel and yelling curse words. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

He suddenly pulled over, making the tires screech. "Harry! What the hell was that?" I yelled, holding my chest. My heart beating furiously in my chest. He scared me to death.

"Do you want him to see us? Do you? Do you really wanna ruin--"

He interrupted me, smashing his lips to mine forcefully and rough. He started biting on my lip harshly and in a second it started bleeding. "Ow!"

"You are mine. You should be mine. He can't have you Elliana. Please. I... I love you."

The smile that formed on my lips out of stupidity of believing his words yet once again turned into a disappointed laugh. "I think I've heard that before. Oh yeah! You told me that and as I remember, it didn't end well." I said grabbing the handle when he locked the door.

"Not funny Harry. Open it." I said harshly not facing him because I knew if I did, I would change my mind. I have to turn my back on him just like he did 6 years ago when I needed him most.

"Are you seriously going to bring that up after what we just had?" He asked in disbelief, his voice shaking.

" 'That'?!?! You call all that happened to me just 'that?! You had a human trafficing company. You wanted to sell me to--"

"But did I do it? Did I sell you?" He asked which made me lose it. I was holding it all in. Maybe trying to pretend like the past is past and we should leave it behind but no. No.

"You are sick! You are just sick! How could you even say that? How can that be so easy for you? Do you know what I went through? Do you even know how painful it was for me for 3 weeks to--" I couldn't. I couldn't even say what had happened. The lump in my throat made it harder to breathe and I had started crying.

"No, no please. I'm sorry. I'm--" he said as he came closer to embrace me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! I'm sick and tired of you doing whatever you want and apologizing for it thinking that it'll all go away. Open the damn door Harry. Right now." I said trying my best to hold my tears back.

"Did you know, you can't get pregnant? Yes! You are infertile." He spat out of nowhere.

My mouth was closed. I didn't dare move. I was just speechles. My hand froze on the handle and I blinked a couple of times, holding the tears.

I really did want a baby and I know it may had affected my body when we tried to have it but it was all his fault. Doesn't he know it? He was the one who made me suffer so much that my body became this weak, not being able to carry a child. But somehow the anger from that was replacing the sadness.

He didn't move. He sat still like he didn't just say the most heartbreaking thing in my life right now acting like we were in a child's game. He pretended that he hadn't heard what I said which made me even more furious and mad. So I climbed onto the other side quickly my other hand as close to the handle as it could be and with a fast move I opened the lock, running out of his car.