1/ T W E N T Y - N I N E

"You wanna know what's in it for me? Well I'll tell you. Harry, broke his promise and now, I'm gonna break mine."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice still cracking as I waited for his answer in confusion. What had Harry done that made his own brother this pissed at him?

I had almost forgot about the mark he left on my hand, the spot that was burnt with his cigarette when it made contact with the rope holding my hand down and I winced in pain.

"Why don't I introduce you to someone and you ask him yourself?" He gestured towards the door and when the person he referred to stepped through the frame, I immediately knew who it was.

Pushed back dark hair with dark brown eyes and his usual black attire and tanned skin. The same guy me and Harry saw at the airport who was staring at us. The same guy who followed me around Mexico when we went on that trip and I came back late to the hotel. The same who held the most evil and disgusting grin on his face. The same who undressed me with his eyes whenever he saw me.

"Zayn, my dearest friend. You already know Ellie and I bet Ellie knows you too. So, why don't we skip the meet and greet part and start with you explaining to my toy who Harry really is?" James stated.

I looked between the two with confusion, both scared and dying to know the truth. "Hello my love."  The guy whom now I know was Zayn said making me hear his deep voice for the first time. "You! You followed me everywhere!"

"Yes darling. I did." He said with a chuckle making me almost vomit at the nickname these two men were giving me. "Now, do you want the truth?" He added while getting closer to me with his hands in his pockets.

"What the hell makes you think that I would fucking believe two maniacs that kidnapped me to tell me the--"

I was cut of mid sentence when the back of James' hand sharply made contact with my cheek, making my head jolt to the side as I winced in pain with tears threatening to spill again. "You won't fucking talk to me or him like that."

There was this agonizing long and intense silence as I didn't dare move after James' angry encounter with me when Zayn decided to break the silence and speak.

"He sells girls."

I thought I heard wrong. I thought my ears were playing tricks with me. "W-what did you say?" I lowly asked as my body started to shake. Anxiety, fear, betrayal, and the lack of my pills hit me all at once like a truck.

"His job, the one he never talked to you about is selling girls. He sends his men to go all around mostly Europe and America and Asia and kidnap the ones that catch their attention. Then he brings them all here, London, and sells them to men or even women at his own auctions that are held twice a year.

He saw you from outside of your cafe, working. And immediately knew you were to be his so he could sell you. Like the hundredth he already has. You were never the one he loved, never the one he wanted to start a relationship with and never the one to be a part of his life and you never will be. He knew your past, he knew your address, he knew everything he had to before you even met him. You were all just a game to him and he successfully played you.

You were supposed to be mine. He told me all about you and how amazing, different and special you are before he even started talking to you. And that's when I knew that I had to have you. When I came by your cafe to see what you looked like, I loved the sight in front of me and believe me, I still do.