1/ T W E N T Y - O N E

I love all of you amazing readers!

.     HARRY

It was definitely the worst hangover of my life. My head was pounding and I couldn't even get my eyes to open. My eyelids were glued to each other. My neck also hurt from being slept on in the worst position ever.

I finally rolled and fell down on the ground. I groaned loudly and suddenly stood up, kicking the couch a couple of times.

I smelled like shit. I couldn't even remember what I did last night. We were so drunk. I was furious and sad and hurt and all I did was drink and drink and smoke. I smell so bad.

I made my way upstairs and to the bedroom. Not wanting to wake up Ellie, I slowly pushed the door open and peaked inside. I couldn't see her angelic face so I went further in and was met with a wide awake Ellie staring blankly at the wall.

"Doll? You are awake?"

Her face shoot up at my voice and when she saw me her expression was unreadable. She was staring at me with wide eyes and a frown.

"What happened to you last night?" She chuckled.

"What? What is it?" I quickly rushed to the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. What the hell happened last night? What the fuck did I do to my hair?

"You look so sexy with messed up short hair daddy. I love it!" She chuckled again and wrapped her arms around my waist from my back.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I look like shit!" I yelled again out of frustration.

"Harry, please don't yell. You are scaring me." She hugged me even tighter.

Her fragile body was clinging to me as her small hands rested on each side of me. Her scent filled my nostrils and replaced the disgusting smell of alcohol. She was way shorter than me so her head rested just below my shoulder.

"I love you, you know that dollface, right?" I confessed for the thousandth time to myself and for the second time out loud.

"Yes I know. I love you too. Very much." She smiled and looked up at me. It felt like paradise to hear her say those words back to me.

"You know," she said and I turned around to be face to face with her. "I may be able to do something about your hair."

"Oh really? And how did you learn that princess?" I pressed her to my chest and grabbed her butt cheeks and gave them a little squeeze. She giggled and her angelic voice filled the room.

She hesitated for a second as if not sure to answer me or not. "I... I used to do it for Dylan and my dad all the time." She said and lowered her head down in sadness.

The mention of Dylan's name and her dad was enough to piss me off for the rest of the day. I greeted my teeth and clenched my jaw. I hate Dylan. I hate her dad. She is mine. No one else's. But mine.

"Hey it's okay baby. C'mon. Do something about this mess on daddy's head."

She giggled again and nodded. I gave her bare butt a little slap and let go of her so she could go and get scissors.

"You slept like that last night?" I asked her and pointed at her bare body which was only covered with the bra and panties I bought for her.

Her expression suddenly changed. She looked upset and scared but she quickly recovered and nodded and bit her lip in the sexiest way possible. She is the only thing I care and will ever care about. She is the most precious thing I've ever had. The only thing keeping me sane. I'll die without her.

When she came back with the scissors, she asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. She stood between my thighs and started cutting my hair.

She wanted to wear one of my shirts but I refused. I love to see her beautiful body in front of me when she cuts my hair.

"Okay... okay..." she whispered to herself as she continued to cut my hair here and there.

"Hmmm..." I whispered as I placed sweet kisses on her stomach.

"Harry stop it. I could make your hair worse if you continue doing that!" She argued. Even when she argues, she is cute.

"I don't care." I continued whispering on her stomach as I kissed her.

I looked up and an idea came to my mind.

I quickly took my phone out and flipped it on video. I focused it on her fragile yet beautiful body and went up to her face.

"HARRY! What the hell!" She yelled and tried to cover the camera with her small hand.

"I don't know any Harry, sweetheart."

"Stop it! I look ugly!" She sat down on the bed with her delicate figure and covered her face.

"You are so beautiful, you don't know it my love." Every now and then she peeked and saw if I was still filming and then she would quickly cover her face again. She is the cutest ever!

"If you just be normally in the film, I will stop it after 2 minutes."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Daddy keeps his promise, doll."

She slowly removed her hands and put them between her thighs. She looked sexier than ever in her black bra and panties.

"You won't show it to anyone else right?"

"No one else is allowed to see your beautiful body dollface. Just me." I said and continued filming her amazing everything.

She flipped her hair and leaned in to the camera and blew a kiss to it. She knew exactly what to do to make me go insane.

She went back and opened her legs wide and bit her bottom lip as her hair fell loosely on her face. I was going to have the hugest boner of my life and she knew it all to well.

"Daddy, I love you," she paused and went on her knees and hands. "So," she came a little closer. "So," Closer. "Much." She whispered and that was all it took for me to lose it and throw my phone away on the bed.

"Daddy is going to punish you baby girl, you know that right?" I asked as I hovered over her and pinned her hands on each side of her face.

"Yes daddy." She smirked.

.....
I'm a bitch for the cliffhanger I'm sorry. But I will update tomorrow too. Sooooo.
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.