1/ F I V E

I just finished cleaning the tables. It's Friday so it's really busy. I had a lot of work to do; Cleaning, cooking, making coffee. And to my surprise I'm not tired. But my mind is.

All I think about is the kiss. The wonderful and passionate kiss I shared with Harry. And to be honest, it was the best one I've ever had.

But still I was thinking, did he feel the same heat? Did he feel it? Did he even feel anything? What if he is and was disgusted about it?

The thoughts kept racing in my mind, but they all stopped when the cause of them entered. He was wearing tight black jeans with a short sleeved shirt that had the ocean and waves and trees all over it that made his tattoos and muscles bulge out.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw him standing there looking around for someone. He caught my eyes and that was when a smile found its way to his face.

"Hey there." He said still smiling. Which made me blush. "Hi. How are you?" I said and looked down because I didn't want him to see my red cheeks.

"I'm okay." He said and laughed sarcastically. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. Did I do something embarrassing?

"Nothing. You just blush every time I say something." He said and put his elbows on the counter I was on the other side of. "Yeah, I guess." I said and weakly laughed, embarrassed.

"So what are you up to today?" he said and I looked up at his smirking face. "Ummm.. I.. Besides work, nothing.. What for?" My heart started picking it's pace. "Maybe you could come with me to my place to like hangout and stuff."

Stuff? Okay now I'm excited. Maybe he would kiss me again. Oh I wish.

"Yeah I am actually okay with it. But I close in 3 hours. You can go home, give me your address and I'll be there." I said. He should definitely go. Because I have to make up something to tell my dad too.

"No I wanna stay here. I'll sit somewhere or I'll help you if you want me to." He said and stood straight and winked.

"You sure? I mean it's about 3 hours!" Yeah really it's 3 hours. He will get bored or tired. I don't want to bother him.

"Yeah it's totally fine with me. Unless you don't want me to." He said and bit his bottom lip.

"No no. It's completely fine." And with that he stayed.

We ended up laughing, talking, he flirting sometimes and working for the next 3 hours and I discovered he was so much more beautiful. Inside and outside.

I talked to my dad too. I called him and told him I wanted to go out and buy some clothes and underwear since I'm running out of the good ones I have, and told him I'm going to visit one of my friends because I haven't gone to school lately. I tried everything and bought time as  much as I could for me and Harry.

"So I guess we have to go now. It's 7." I told him. He nodded and I continued, "you go in the car I have to pack my things and after I turn the lights off and close the door I'll be there." I said.

"Okay." He smiled and went out.

I did everything I had to and went out to his car. I opened the door and got in. The ride to his house was silent. But not an awkward one. It was a good silent. I was stressed but I guess it was because I admit, I kinda like him.

It was silent until this song came up and he was humming the tone along with it. And when the chorus came he started singing out loud.

"My tears are always frozen
I can see the air I breathe
Got my fingers painting pictures
On the glass in front of me
Lay me by the frozen river
Where the boats have passed me by
All I need is to remember
How it was to feel alive"