2/ T W E N T Y - F I V E

READ THE NOTE AT THE END. PLEASE.

.....

I was by the counter drinking my morning coffee when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me to a hard chest.

"Good morning doll." Harry whispered as his hot breath tickled my ear.

"Good morning to you too." I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

His hands moved down to my hand that was grabbing his arm and caressed it, placing a kiss on my knuckles but then he stopped.

"Did I do this?" He asked, more shocked than ever referring to my bruised wrists.

I looked at them, pretty shocked myself because I didn't expect them to get this bad.

"I guess... but it doesn't matter. I get bruised easily." I said and brushed it off, trying to yank my hand back only for him to hold it tighter.

In a second he spun me around so I was looking at his eyes directly.

"What does that mean?" He asked with furrowed brows and confusion all over his face.

"My body is weak so if someone grips too tightly or smacks me or anything it can leave a bruise." I explained not wanting to get into details with him at all first thing in the morning.

He didn't say anything as my answer shut him up completely.

"I wanted to tell you this earlier but you may want to do one of those pregnancy test sticks that you do at home and everything." He said out of nowhere while pouring himself some coffee.

"Why?" I asked and gulped, remembering everything including my depression and eating disorder related to it.

"Because... everytime we have sex... I cum in you so... yeah." He said without looking at me with his head down.

"It's not like I could get pregnant even if I want to." I said with a nervous chuckle and turned away ready to leave when he smashed the coffee mug in his hand to the counter shattering it to pieces making me jump in fright.

"Don't talk about it like that... ever." He said through greeted teeth making my whole body shudder because I had seen him angry but this side of him, I had never seen.

I nodded rapidly although I knew he couldn't see it as his back was still facing me with his hands holding him up on the kitchen counter.

"I.. um..." I started but paused when I saw how high pitched and cracky my voice was and cleared my throat. "I'm gonna go to the café."

"What the fuck is that you're wearing then?" He said and abruptly turned to me.

"A tank top and high waisted pants--"

"I know but no. No way I'm letting you go out like that."

"I'm wearing a jacket on it because it's cold and I have an apron on and I'm behind the counter all day so there should be no problem with that." I said and tried getting away from him because I was running late.

"I will come there and murder any one's ass who stares at my precious princess." He said with a smile and placed a gentle sweet kiss on my forehead while patting my head which raised my heart beat like crazy.

It's scary how his moods change so easily like this. One minute he is breaking things and the next he is all kisses and everything.

"Oh by the way, tomorrow we are going to attend an event."

"What event?" I asked while putting on my shoes.

"It's the companies tenth year of working celebration shit or something I don't know and I don't care but you are my date so yeah." He said and averted his gaze.

"You're telling me this now?!" I said and raised my voice at his childish behavior. What is he thinking telling me we are going to attend a big event like that a day before it?!

"Yeah we kinda got caught up with everything else I forgot." He said and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly making me mentally face palm myself at remembering last night.

"Fine. I'll come." What am I even doing.

"It wasn't a question of yes or no. You had to come with me sweetness." He said and pulled me to him for a goodbye kiss.

"I hate that nickname. Don't call me that again please." I said and gave him another small kiss and opened the door to rush out.

What am I doing? I don't even know.
.....

Okay so this is a filler for a very big plot that is coming up on the next chapter which will be up tomorrow. So get ready.

And FYI only around ten more chapters left my babies. So be sure to check out my other stories for updates. ;)

And in case you missed it:
TRAILER for BOOK ONE:

And TRAILER for BOOK TWO:

Thanks for reading, watching and sticking up with me till now.

Leave your Questions here and I'll answer them right away.