2/ T H I R T Y - O N E

I woke up from a loud sound from downstairs. CRASH. It sounded like something broke. I quickly got off the bed, galncing at the clock on the bedside table. 3:12 am. I also noticed Luke's side was still empty which only added to my terrified state.

My heart was banging in my chest and I was panting while slowly going out of the room and downstairs. My whole body was shaking. Who could it be at this hour? I made my way downstairs and continued nearing the source of the sound.

There was a man sitting on the sofa letting glasses carelessly slip from his hand and fall to the ground only to break to pieces. But that blonde hair was familiar...

"Luke?!!" I asked in bewilderment, my eyes wide open.

What the fuck is he doing?

"Oh, my love. You finally woke up..." he said, getting up and coming to stand in front of me with a big smile.

"Luke... it's three in the morning! What are you doing? And why are you breaking these glasses?!" I asked, my voice a little high pitched because of anger.

"Well for you to wake up of course." He replied with the same smile still on his face.

He walked back and grabbed another glass from the table and with staring right into my eyes, he let it fall to the ground and break to pieces.

"Luke!! What the actual f— You know what? I don't care. Just clean it up right now and come to bed. It could scratch our feet and leave scars or worse. I don't know what you're thinking but it's dangerous. Just stop." I scolded him and stared at him with furrowed brows, completely confused at his actions right now.

He just looked at me with an expression you couldn't read no matter how much you tried and he didn't say anything.

After I told him that I turned around to go back upstairs when he yanked my hand and I stumbled to his chest. "Luke stop it!!! What's wrong with you tonight?! Let go and just move away from the glass and clean it up. Please." I begged, confused as to why he was acting like this at such hour.

He didn't say anything as he continued to stare, his grip on my hand tightening making it slowly start to hurt. "Let go of me!! What's wrong with—" and before I could finish my sentence his lips pressed against mine, catching me off guard.

I was struggling in his grip making him hold on to me even harder which now I was sure will leave a bruise.

He was forcing his tongue in my mouth like it was a battle. There was nothing romantic about the kiss. Not even from his side. He did it angrily rather than romantically.

His hand was going down my chest and core and I tried breaking free but he was way stronger. It was Three thirty am and I wasn't in the mood... I've had a pretty rough and frustrating day and I'm not going to be a bitch— being with two guys at the same time. At least not after I made my mind about wanting Harry and no one else. I already made my decision. It was going to be him at the end no matter what. But I didn't know when to tell Luke or how.

So I slowly pushed him away and he stopped everything he was doing. He finally let go and opened his eyes and stared at me dead in the eyes.

It was scary because this was the first time I've ever done this and the first time he ever looked at me like that. He was meniacing.

"Why?" He asked through greeted teeth. "Are you serious? Luke I've had a rough day... I'm tired and it's really late. I bet you're tired too so why don't we go to sleep and tomorrow—"

*SLAP*

He... he hit me.

The impact was too strong that I fell down. I was too shocked to even move... I couldn't believe it. It was like my body went numb and cold. From fear. Shiver ran up and down my body and my lips trembled. Then the hot tears started to fall down.