1/ S I X

I've been scrubbing this table for 10 minutes or so now, I guess. And I didn't even realize it because all I thought was last night's 'incident'.

After what me and Harry did, we normally sat there, drank our coffees and then he dropped me home.

Seriously though. We were so normal it scares me.

"Aren't you going to give me my god damn coffee for the next hour too?" Somebody shouted from the corner of the cafe that made me jump and then completely froze in my spot and my cheeks blushed so badly because of embarrassment.

I turned to look at him. He was wearing a leather jacket with tight black jeans. He was so handsome and tall, I guess, but there was a scary vibe to him. His hair was brown and somewhat long. He had stubble and dark brown eyes.

After looking at him for a few seconds he stared at me with wide eyes and a poker face that scared me to hell and back. His eyes seemed to be glued to mine and it felt like they were burning through me. So I nodded to him rapidly, mouthing sorry, and literally ran to the counter.

I got his coffee after some minutes and paced back to his seat as fast as I could. "I'm so sorry. I was zoned out. I should've-" He cut me off saying, "Forget about it. Thanks." He said and fake smiled, looking back down at his phone. Then I mouthed and 'okay' to him and left to the kitchen.

I guess I'll never forget his face. He was the first customer ever to be sad or angry with me. And to that extent. It's my fault. Ugh!

But I decided, I couldn't just sit here and not do anything. I have to call Harry and talk to him. I haven't since last night so why not now? I mean we have to talk about what happened. Shouldn't we?

I made my decision, grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

But nothing. No answer. I dialed again and again and still nothing. He must be busy with work. Because otherwise he would've answered me.

Why was I sad and worried? He would never ignore me. Or would he? No, he wouldn't. If he knew he was going to, he would've never done what he did last night.

I tried to get this thought of him ignoring me out of my head for the next two hours but as always, I failed until my phone buzzed in my pocket. I rolled my eyes at it while taking it out because it snapped me out of my thoughts about harry.

It's him.

I panicked when I saw his name shining on my phone screen. I waited some seconds and then answered because I didn't want to sound too eager. "Hey!" I said. "Hey, you okay? You called me a couple of times." He said in his husky, deep voice and thick British accent. "Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. Just wanted to talk to you." I said and he sighed in relief which made me smile, because now I know he cares about me, which he couldn't see by the way.

"Well," he said, "you could come to my place or I'll come to your cafe to talk." He continued which made me smile wider. So glad he couldn't see it.

I thought about it for a second. If he comes here, we can't do much but if I go there maybe something will happen again.

"So?" He asked and I realized I hadn't still answered him. "I'll come over if that's okay." I said and smirked at the thought of last night. "Yeah sure. I'm waiting." He said which made my heart pick up it's pace. Because I knew he was smirking at me.

He hung up after that.

I sat on one of the chairs with my phone pressed between my hands on my lap and a wide smile on my face. Everyone had left. Even the handsome scary guy. That made a lot of messy tables left for me to clean.