2/ S E V E N T E E N

I sat on the fresh grass and stared up at the clear blue sky to maybe reduce the the pain of constant heart beat in my chest that had now started to hurt.

I was nervous, anxious. I feared what might happen. I was scared of him. Of how he was gonna react. I knew I broke his heart last night and I know I keep saying that I don't want him when my body clearly does.

I'm just so confused; I should hate him for what he did but... I don't know.

I closed my eyes and laid down but I have been having this feeling that someone is staring at me.

So I opened my eyes again and looked around to see who it is. My eyes caught nobody except for this maybe two or three years old boy that was staring at me without even blinking.

I kept ignoring him; Avoiding eye contact, tapping my foot or picking on the grass.

Why is he staring? I'm already stressed out and he is only adding up to it.

Suddenly, he got up and started walking towards me. I did nothing; it's just a kid.

His tiny feet finally reached me and he kept staring. I looked up at him and then he suddenly sat down in front of me and put both his hands under his chin like he was watching his favorite tv show.

"You awe beautifuwl!" He said and then suddenly hugged my waist with his tiny hands.

Oh so that's why. He is so cute. "Oh my... thank you so much." I said and patted his back.

"Sorry I'm late-- who's the kid?" Harry appeared, panting as he pointed to the kid.

"This is... what is your name sweetie?" I asked and smiled at him as he continued hugging me. "My name is Towby."

"Why are you clinging to my girlfriend toby?" Harry asked as he crouched down beside him.

My eyes winded because I couldn't believe what he had just said and to a two years old kid! "He is not my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah... she is right. I'm her Daddy--"

Before Toby could hear what he wanted to say, I nudged hi side with my elbow and quickly interrupted him. "Shut it."

"Then will you be my girlfwend?" His bright blue eyes stared up at me and I loved how he pronounced some words.

"Woah... I'm sorry but I can't little guy." After I said that, tears welled up in his puppy eyes.

"No she can't. What the--"

"HARRY!"

He sighed in frustration and turned away from us.

"But I like you. A lot." He said and hugged me even tighter.

"Kiddo, I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend and we are gonna get married. See?" I said as I showed him the ring. In the corner of my eye I saw Harry cursing under his breath, face red from anger.

"Okawy." He finally let go.

"I'm so sorry my kid is bothering you." A woman who now I knew was his mom appeared in front of me.

"No no, it's fine. We were just talking. Take care." She smiled at my words and then they left with him waving sadly at me.

I turned to see Harry as he glared at me.

"Are you jealous of a kid?" I asked and then giggled.

"Yes, if it makes you feel any better, yes I am jealous of a kid." He said and turned away again.

"C'mon. Lets lay down together." I didn't know what came over me but I really wanted to lay down beside him for hours.

A few hours later

"Um... hi Adelaide. Look, I'm gonna call Luke and I'm gonna tell him that me and you are going out to a club or something so if he called you tell him that, ok?" I can't believe I'm lying to Luke for this bastard beside me but I just... I don't know. I want to spend more time with him.

"Why?" She sounded surprised.

"I'll explain later. I promise. Just please. Do this for me?" I begged.

She sighed and then agreed. "Thank you so much!" I nearly screamed to my phone and then hung up.

"Who was that?" He asked as he picked on the grass beside him.

"My friend Adelaide. She also works at the cafe with me." I said and looked up at the sky.

It is already late and dark. Almost no one is around us. Just me and him under the moonlight.

"I want to do something." He said and suddenly got up.

"What?" I asked, grinning already.

He didn't answer but just scrolled through his phone. I was getting curios when suddenly a very slow and beautiful music started playing.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked and bowed down. I giggled at his actions and put my head in my hands in embarrassment.

He grabbed my hand and yanked me up, making me collide with his chest hardly. I looked deep in his mesmerizing eyes that now shined even more under the moonlight.

I was somehow drowning in the green. "Come a little bit closer..." he started singing along making me giggle and hide my face in his chest.

"Hear what I have to say..."

"Your voice is pretty good." I added as I continued giggling and as we danced to the song.

He pushed me forward and with yanking my hand back, I spun around and my back collided with his chest. I smiled as I held on to his hand.

He lowered his head and just next to my ear, he continued singing. "Because I'm still in love with you, I wanna see you dance again... because I'm still in love you..."

His voice sounded so good and so angelic and the words, although they were the lyrics, but they seemed like the most sincere words I've ever heard from him.

As my back and his chest were still pressed together, I looked up at him to see him already looking down at me with tear filled eyes that shined bright under the moonlight and an apologetic smile.

"Sorry-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I crashed my lips to his and he kissed me back with even more passion as our bodies swayed to the rhythm.

Because I'm still in love with you

I wanna see you dance again

Because I'm still in love with you

.....

Song on top