1/ T W E N T Y - S I X

Tbh i really like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as her parents, because they are so goddamn perfect and they fit the story really well.

I parked in front of her house, and with a deep sigh I moved out of the car. I saw her dad's car parked in front of the garage which meant he was home.

After our 'amazing' encounter in the bar, I feel like he will slam the door shut in my face, if he has the guts to.

I knocked on the door twice and waited for him to open the door. After a few seconds I heard footsteps nearing the door and then the door was opened to reveal him, surprisingly sober.

"What do you want?" He asked and leaned on the door frame.

"We need to talk." I harshly said not wanting to sound hurt or broken one bit, although I was torn apart and dying inside.

Without another word he moved away and returned to his spot on the couch and I followed after.

For the first time I saw his features perfectly. He had light brown hair which was different from my baby and green-ish blue eyes which matched hers. He had bags under his eyes and wrinkles in the corner. His forehead had wrinkles too which showed how old he is and how broken he has gotten. He had some cuts and bruises here and there which were healing but I knew what I had done to him.

"What is it you want to talk about?"

"Do you even know who I am?" I spat, so full of his actions. How can he fucking talk to me like this without knowing who I am?

"I don't need to because the obvious thing here is my daughter is fucking someone twice her age." He glanced up at me, anger visible in his eyes but he shut his mouth and took deep breathes, probably scared that I would beat him up again. The tension now mixed with his fear and my rage.

"Don't fucking talk about her. What do you know? You ruined her. You fucking bastard! I hate you for all the things you did to her! All the pain you caused her! And she does too!" I raised my voice which made him stand up.

"She is my fucking child and I can do whatever the fuck I want with her. Not yours." He calmly said with the nastiest smile on his face, as he stood directly in front of me.

I swung my fist right under his jaw which made him collapse on the couch as he held on to his jaw and squirmed in pain.

"Don't fucking talk about her." I said through greeted teeth. "Where is she?" I asked and harshly grabbed him by his not-so-short hair and yanked it back. He groaned in pain and tried to get my hands off of him.

Anger was all I could feel. But above all, the weigh on my shoulder was still there making my body ache from head to toe. The hurt, the guilt and the hatred towards myself was still there. And I was taking it out on him.

"I don't fucking know!" He yelled.

"What do you mean? Are you telling me you haven't seen her either?!" He shook his head. I am going crazy. How? Just how is this even possible? How can she be neither here, nor my house and nor the cafe? Where did she even go to?

I let go of his filthy hair and threw myself on the nearest couch. I ran a hand through my hair and let out a deep sigh to make sure my voice wouldn't crack.