2/ E L E V E N

Two updates for you lovely babes. Sorry for not updating for a while.

.....

I had the lunch I made for Luke in my hand as I walked towards the big gates of the Russo Company. My legs and the area between them were so sore from last night, hurting with every step I took. But it was worth it. It makes me so happy to know I can be a mother but then again I was dying of anxiety.

My hands were cold and sweaty. My legs shook and my heart pumped so loud in my chest I could hear it. Loud and clear.

I pushed the glass door open and walked towards the receptionist. She was wearing a tight black skirt, black high heels along with a green- even tighter- long sleeved blouse. She was sexy. Too sexy for work.

"Excuse me. Hi--" She interrupted me before I could even say anything. "Do you have an appointment?" Rude. I took a deep breath and looked at her baked with make up face.

"N-no. But--"

"Then I'm sorry. Bye." She didn't even let me talk! What is wrong with her? "I'm not here to see--" she interrupted me again.

"Look, lady. You can't see Mr. Styles without an appointment. And other than that, you can't be here." She rose her voice. We were in a glaring contest when her desk phone rang.

"Ms. Gillbert, Where the fuck is my coffee?!" I could hear the other person shouting from here. And my heart raced even more because it was Harry.

"Yes, yes. Sorry Mr. Styles. There's this lady here," she paused to glare at me and forced the words through greeted teeth. "That is not leaving. I'm sorry. I'll be there with your coffee right away." She said and suddenly his voice on the other line quieted down and I assume he whispered something to the phone.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes." She eyed me up and down which was extremely uncomfortable and listened to him carefully. I was scared. I didn't want him to know I was here. I shifted on my feet and looked around.

"Yes, yes. Blue. What is your name?" She turned to me and asked.

"Ummm... I... uh." I stuttered because if I say he'll know.

"You know what? It was nothing important. Bye!" I quickly said with my high pitched and shaking voice then turned and paced to the door. I have to get out of here as fast as possible.

"She is leaving!" I heard her almost shout to the phone. I was walking fast to the door and tried not to run at all and not make a scene. The guards at the door eyed me with suspicion and I could hear the receptionist's heels clicking behind me as she followed me.

I just had to get out of here.

The path to the door seemed never ending and my hands were shaking along with my knees. I didn't want to--

"Elliana!" He yelled after me. How did he get down here so fast?!

I froze in my spot and didn't dare turn around and face him after what he said yesterday. My feet were cemented to the floor and my breathing became uneven as he reached me and placed his palm gently on my shoulder, giving it a little squeeze.

"Without making a scene come with me. Now!" He whispered in my ear making chills run down my spine. I stared ahead at the glass door in front of me, regretting even coming here.

I slowly turned around and was greeted with his tall figure hovering over me. He grabbed my arm, putting a little pressure on it and made me follow. I winced but didn't say anything because I didn't have a choice.

"Where are you taking me?" I managed to talk and worriedly asked. I hated how weak and scared I sounded.

"My office."

"Why?"

"Stop asking questions, dammit!" He suddenly yelled in my face making me flinch and even more scared.

If I can't have you then nobody else can.

His terrifying voice echoed in my head which I was unable to sleep because of it last night and now I'm terrified.

My body shook with terror and fear when we finally reached his office. It was huge with a conference table in the middle and his big desk at the front.

I stood there awkwardly and scared when he sat down, making me feel small, weak and vulnerable.

His eyes met mine for the second time today but this time they weren't that scary. "I want to make a deal." He broke the silence.

"I don't want to." He chuckled at my response and his dimples popped out.

"Let's see if you still say that after I tell you what the deal is." He smirked evilly.

"You be with me," he paused looking at my reaction. "NO!" I yelled and backed away when he stood up and walked towards me.

How can he say this? How can he do this to me after all this time and after everything he put me through?

I reached his shoulder when he stood in front of me so he bent down a little to be eye level with me. "And I won't make your life a living hell."

My body went cold. Sweat was dripping down from everywhere. My knees were slowly giving up and my hands were shaking. "W-what does that mean? You can't do that!" I yelled again.

"Oh yes I can." He chuckled. "I can first fire him and make sure no other company ever hires him again. Then takeover your belongings and make you live on the streets!" He yelled back but with a devilish smirk.

He turned his back to me and started walking to his chair when I said, "When... When did you become like this? Oh wait. You were!" I spit through greeted teeth with a single tear running down my cheek.

He stopped right where he was, not turning around.

I hate him! I hate him so much!

"You abandoned me! Lied to me! You--"

I was cut off when he suddenly turned to me and crashed his lips to mine.