1/ EPILOGUE: T H I R T Y - F I V E

Listen to the song above, Troye Sivan - Too Good, on repeat Because you'll not regret it.

.....
2 YEARS LATER
.....

They walked to the empty park hand in hand as they made their way to the nearest bench.

Their giggles and laughs echoing throughout the whole park, breaking the dead silence.

He stole a kiss here and there from her and she would gladly kiss him back. She was happy. After 2 years she was finally happy.

After Harry locked her out of his life, he thought he was doing the best both for her and himself. But what he didn't know was he was breaking both his and her heart. They broke down.

He loved her too much that he realized if he wants what's best for her and wants her to be safe and don't get hurt, he must let her go and if she doesn't he must force her to leave. Because he thought he was no good for her. He thought without him she would live a better life.

But she didn't.

After all the pain and suffer she went through, she still loved him to no end. Even though they weren't the same age, she thought love knows no age.

But when he locked her out, she went back there everyday for a month knocking nonstop on the locked door and telling him to let her in. She didn't care what she went through. She just wanted him. But he knew if he let her in he wouldn't be able to let her go again. He knew she wouldn't have the perfect future she should and the pain and suffer would only increase because he was nothing but bad news.

But she didn't care. And Luke saw it all. How depressed she was. How hurt she was. How distracted she was. How she cleaned one spot furiously until there was no energy left in her fragile body. He saw how paranoid she had gotten.

Luke stayed with her throughout the whole thing. He was there to hold her when she broke down, when she had nightmares or when she had sobbed in front of Harry's door for hours.

And then deciding what's best for her, he brought her to a psychologist.

Soon after she was diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome and OCD. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Before she went to the psychologist she would clean everything nonstop. Arrange things in a particular way at the cafe that when Luke touched anything she would yell at him and they would eventually get into a fight. Or she would check the coffee machine or the oven to see if it was turned off at least ten times in 5 minutes. She was paranoid. She would get panic attacks, nightmares, anxiety and throw up.

And as for the syndrome, it was obvious for Luke to notice. She had went through hell and back because of Harry and still, she didn't, not even for a second, doubt her love for him. She didn't give up but continued on searching for Harry and reaching out to him more than before.

She wanted him. He was what made her sane.

The therapies all made her better. Way better than she thought and she was starting to enjoy life once again. But her love was undying for him.

She never told Luke what his name was or what he looked like. Disturbing Luke more than she had with Harry or his whereabouts was not going to help.