1/ T H I R T E E N

His voice echoed in my head like he was next to my ear repeating it over and over

I really like you.
I really like you.

Until now and this whole month that I have met harry, I always questioned his feeling towards me.

But since that day, I never did. All I did was blame myself for being so stupid that I never thought he would actually like me.

I don't know how, but he managed to draw me to himself like a magnet and I got attached to him and fell in love with him in only 1 month. Wow.

But now that he does have even the tiniest feeling towards me, it's like my world has became heavenly. I know he only likes me and it's not like the love I have for him at all but still It's like all I want in life is there next to me. It's like all of my problems are vanished and disappeared.

Except one.

My dad.

I never told harry what happened between me and him that day, even when he brought it up.

But since I've been sleeping at harry's ever since you could say I ran away from home, I thought I should tell him, and ask what to do, since two minds always work better than one.

After our trip to Mexico we were back to his house and when I asked him if I could stay the night, he gladly allowed me to.

So I thought I can't keep it to myself anymore or I'll break.

I made my way to his office and knocked a good 2 or 3 times. After hearing some muffled sounds, his voice broke the silence.

"Come in baby."

"Hey Harry, umm... Can- can I... talk to you about something?"

"Sure babygirl. What's wrong?" He asked with concern all over his tone.

My face went pale and my palms started sweating along with my hand and knees shaking even thinking about the memory for the second time.

"Hey what's wrong?" He was worried now. He stood from his chair and quickly made his way to the door frame and brought me in with himself and sat us both on the couch.

"I-- this is-- umm..." I started stuttering like hell and shaking uncontrollably.

And it all went worse for a split second when the loud voice of thunder echoed throughout his huge house.