1/ N I N E

I woke up to an empty space next to me. The sheets where cold which meant he has been gone for a couple of hours now. Disappointing.

After last night's punishment, we sat on one of the tables and drank coffee and talked about everything and nothing. After that it was late so he brought me to his house. So here I am.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was 11. I must've been so tired from yesterday to sleep this long.

As soon as I thought about yesterday, the sweet and dirty memories started showering my mind.

I was in a game with him. And I lost. I fell for him. But I'm not sure when to tell him. Or if I should even tell him.

As I was thinking I went in the bathroom and after brushing my hair and teeth, I came out and put on my clothes.

When I went to look at myself in the mirror, I noticed a note on the mirror that said 'go to the guest room'. I laughed at his cliché move and quickly made my way to the guest room.

I looked around and noticed another note on the bedside table that said 'open the drawer'.

I opened the drawer and my jaw almost dropped. I saw the most beautiful black lace lingerie I could've ever imagined. I picked it up and looked at it with wide eyes and admired it's beauty.

Then I noticed it again. Another note. 'I want you to bring this and wear it every day in this place I'm taking you to. Go to my office downstairs and it's right on the table.'

I rolled my eyes with a grin on my face and ran downstairs. I was too eager I almost tripped over my own feet.

When I opened his office, I didn't look around. I quickly made my way to the table and searched for another note.

This time The lingerie I was still holding fell to the ground and I couldn't believe what my eyes where looking at.

I put my hands over my mouth to keep myself from screaming in excitement. I picked the tickets up and looked at them.

"Do you like it?" A voice said behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin. "Harry? Are you really going to take me with you to Mexico? I mean it's huge and and far and--"

He came closer and put his index finger on my lips to shush me. "Yes. We will have so much fun. Do you want to come with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

I nodded and hugged him tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love--" I stopped and realized I almost said it. "It." I said and let go of him.

"Go pack. We are leaving today at midnight." He informed and I nodded and stormed out of his office and to his bedroom.

I couldn't stop the naughty thoughts coming to me as I smirked to myself.

.     HARRY

She quickly went out of the room and to where I assume was the bedroom.

As soon as she was out of sight I dialed louis' number.

"Hey mate." He picked up after 2 beeps. "Hey. So look. Everything is okay. She is okay and coming with me. Have you packed the deal?" I asked him careful not to say it loudly so she wouldn't hear it.

"Yes, but harry. She is going to stay in the hotel the whole time, right? Until the day of the deal. Because she can't come with you." He said somehow worried.

"Louis? Are you for real? I know. I'll make up something to her and then come. I'm not an idiot." I spat.

"Okay! Chill mate. Why are you bringing her anyways? Someone is having feelings huh?" He said and I knew he was smirking on the other line. Which I wanted to punch him in the face for.

"Fuck off. It's none of your business. Inform the other boys too. And don't be late. Gotta go. Bye." I hung up after that and let out a sigh of relief.

No one can know I like her. Except for me and maybe her.

.....
Sorry it's short.
Thank you for supporting me.
LOVE YOU xx