2/ F O U R T E E N

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE WHITE POSTS?????? DID YOU GUYS SEE THE AD????? ARE YOU GUYS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING TOO??????? BECAUSE FOR GOD'S SAKE HE WAS SO FUCKING HOT AND I CANT WAIT FOR HIS MUSIC!!!!!!! LOVE YOU HARRYYYYYYY

.....

Friday.

"LUKE!" I yelled for the hundredth time. "Get your ass down here now or you're gonna be late!" I yelled again.

"What the-- Elliana! You shouldn't be up! What are you doing? You should go rest!" He said while running downstairs.

"No, I'm fine." I warmly smiled, reassuring him. "Yesterday was just, I don't know, a side effect of being pregnant?" I said more like a question. "No, no you should--"

I cut him off. "Luke, you worry too much. I'm fine. Now, hurry up. Why do you have to go to work on a Friday anyway? You never did." I asked while packing his lunch.

"I don't know really. Harry said that there is a lot of work and everyone is coming and I should too. So yeah."

I nodded along with him, not wanting to remember how Harry abandoned me yet again yesteray.

"Don't forget to come home early." I whispered with a smile. "Why?" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Because, it's our role play night. Don't you remember? I called you earlier this week you were at work--"

"Yeah yeah I remember. But baby, when you are in this condition? Are you sure?" He asked.

I turned around a placed my hands on his chest. "Yes yes. I love you and I want to. So I'll be all ready when you come back so we can just, you know, go at it." I blushed and giggled, hanging my head low.

"I'll make sure to do that. And you are giving me a boner so I'll just go." He said and we both burst out laughing.

"Good luck." I said and with a last peck he left.

....

. HARRY

"Harry! What the fuck where you thinking? I am the only one working here today? What the hell man?! How am I supposed to finish all this work alone?!" He yelled in my face when I arrived. He has been working for the past 4 hour or so I guess.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." I said calmly, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you." He repeated. "I know. And I'll make sure to add the extra work in your pay check."

"You better." He said and turned away.

"Where are you going anyways?" He asked.

I smirked.

. FLASHBACK .

"Baby, what's the matter?" I heard Luke on the phone and I couldn't help but eavesdrop knowing it was definitely Ellie.

"Yeah. I have to check with Harry. Don't know if he's back yet. He went out about two hours ago and didn't say anything. But is there anything I have to be worried about?" I smirked knowing I just talked to her.

There was silence for some seconds and then he replied.

"Oh yeah? Then you better be ready for our role play night this Friday." I smirked at his words but I was also frustrated about him being with her.

A role play night? Well that could be interesting. Stupid Luke. Shut the door when you have a call like that.

I walked away with a smirk, knowing exactly what my plan is.

. END OF FLASHBACK .

"I have a date." I said, the evil smirk not leaving my lips.

"Harry? Harry Styles on a date?! Don't joke with me." He said, laughing out loud.

"Well, yeah." I said, fixing my tie. "Well I have to go. Bye."

He waved me off and I quickly got in my car. I have never been this excited in my damn life.

All I want to do is get there, wrap my arms around her and just tell her I'm sorry and make her mine again.

I thought I had moved on. I thought that I had forgot about her, but who knew I was far from that.

Before I knew it, I was there. I was right in front of the doors of her house.

I looked at the mirror, fixing my hair and tie. I looked at the clock. Seven. Okay, great. Let's do this.

I had to make her mine and the best way was to make her forget by sending her into a deep euphoria.

.....

I know y'all wanna kill me for the delay and for it being short but on... them getting this close to being together again?!?! How am I supposed to spoil that? Next update will be sometime this week.