2/ E I G H T

As promised.

And @Ownicorn came up with Helliana and I LOVE IT. Thanks baby.

.....

After I did the dishes I went straight to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and tied my hair. I slid under the warm duvet that was cold against my skin.

I feel like I'm dying. Him being back and here is killing me.

I turned to my side and stared at the blank wall in front of me as I remembered every single moment after he kicked me out.

.     FLASHBACK     .

.     3rd person POV

"Cmon Elliana. Let's go. Whoever is in the house is not there anymore. Please just get up. Let's go freshen you up." Luke said as he dragged her numb but at the same time hurt and tired body off the ground.

"No, no! He's here." She argued and struggled out of his grip to the door once again. She started pounding on the door with her bruised, weak and small fists.

"Please open up! I don't care about what you did anymore. I love you! I can't live without you!" She cried out.

"Elliana no. C'mon." He dragged her away again as she kicked and yelled.

.     END OF FLASHBACK     .

A tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered the first day I went back to Harry's house. Luke had followed me that day, wondering where I was going when he saw the chaos that was going on.

Although he didn't know who it was I was crying out for and begging them to open, he helped me out of there and never asked me about it.

Until it kept happening over and over again and he had to drag me away from his house almost every day.

Another tear rolled down at the flashbacks but I quickly wiped it away and pretended to be asleep when I heard Luke's voice getting closer.

"Thanks for the offer." I heard Harry's voice.

"No problem. You are my boss after all." Luke gladly said.

They shared their good nights but I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard my name rolling off of Harry's mouth for the second time tonight. "Tell Elliana... um- Thanks for everything."

"I will." With that Luke came and the bed dipped at his side seconds after. He didn't move. I had my eyes closed trying to sleep but I was wide awake. The sleep and tiredness was drained from my body at the begging of the night.

"I know you're awake..." He quietly whispered. He caught me.

I turned to face him only to see he had been facing me and watching me. "What had gotten into you today? We never fought over these stupid stuff." His eyebrows furrowed as he questioned me.

I felt guilty for treating him like this. I felt bad for taking out my anger on him. He had done things like this before and I didn't mind them at all. I always brushed them off.

"What's happened?" He continued to ask.

I lied again. "Monthly issues."

I am eating pills.

The true reason was something else.

"Weren't you on pills?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to take a break and have my body have its natural routine."

Luke said nothing but just stared between my eyes. "What?" I smiled, confused.

"You're so beautiful. I love you so much."

"Stop!" I whined and covered my face, my cheeks flushing when he complemented me.

He removed my wrists from my face and suddenly grabbed me by my hips and pulled me to him, squeezing me between his big and strong arms and muscular chest.

"Stop! I can't breathe." I said in between laughs as he washed my face and neck in kisses. He bit my ear and finally let go.

He definitely lightened up my mood a bit.

.....

It was currently 3 A.M and I couldn't get myself to sleep. Luke was sleeping and snoring behind me with his arms wrapped around me tightly.

I slowly got out of his grip. I should take a sleeping pill and go back to sleep.

I gently and slowly placed his arms on the bed not wanting to wake him up.

I left the room and closed the door behind me quietly. I was about to go downstairs when I heard muffled noises from the living room. So I stopped at the end of the stairs, wanting to hear what was going on.

"I love you daddy... so so much." I heard a female voice.

My voice.

Suddenly it hit me. I remembered the video he took of me crawling to him and telling him how much I love him.

My stomach flipped and my mind started to fill with thoughts and memories again.

He still had that?

I broke out of my thoughts at the sudden sound of his phone making contact with the table.

I peaked and saw a small glass of some sort of liquor in front of him as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Out of all these people in the world, you are my favorite workers fiancé." He said and the weakly chuckled to himself.

I forgot the reason I came down here and was about to rush back upstairs before he notices I heard him, when my foot tripped over the edge of the stairs and I fell down to the ground.