1/ T W E N T Y - E I G H T

.     ELLIE

"He doesn't love you." He said. I looked up at his figure, that was now leaning against his desk, with nothing but disbelief as my courage built up in me and I started laughing at his statement.

How dare he say Harry doesn't love me when he doesn't even know the things that happened between us? The nights he wrapped his arms around my waist as we drifted to sleep and I was the happiest girl alive. When he said 'I love you' for the first time that my stomach fluttered with nothing but joy. How dare he say that. I'm sure of it and nothing, nothing can change my mind about the fact that he loves me.

He grinned at my laughing face and shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Ellie, Ellie, Ellie. You really don't know him, do you?"

I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I mean! God! How can you be so stupid... so... so blind to not see it?" He paused and sharply turned to me with an expression that made me really feel like the stupidest person in the whole world.

"You don't know anything about me, him or our relationship! He loves me as much as I love him." I almost yelled, almost.

I earned some low chuckles from behind me but I didn't want to turn around and be face to face with the disgusting men all in this.

"He is my brother and love, trust me, I know him way better than you. But let me ask you something. Now why in the world a successful 'business man' would ever even consider fucking some high school girl who technically doesn't go to school anymore that is-- was a virgin and not sexually experienced and a depressed girl that cried over her mother's grave for six months after her death and got beat up by her father and has this fucked up life? I mean, come on Harry, wasn't there anything better in the market?"

He was right. Why would Harry even like me with this shitty life? My heart ached. It was like he had watched my whole life and I never noticed. How did he know so much about me? How did he know about me crying over my mother's grave? I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Pretending to be this fearless girl that was not afraid of the monster in front of her. That was not afraid of a true answer that might be there. I did have a fucked up life but I didn't need him to remind me all the things I already knew. All the pain I suffered, all the agonizing days and nights. I didn't need him to remind me them all over again.

It also reminded me of Harry. The night when we got in a fight and he did the same thing. Reminding me of my miserable life. I told him to leave. But I never wanted him to. Ever. But now he's gone and that might've been the last time that I'll see him again. So I broke down and started crying in front of him from mixed emotions. Fear, shock, anxiety, sorrow, hatred.

"See. I told you." He laughed like a villain.

"And now, you are sitting here in front of me and telling me he loves you? What? Now you are fooling him too?"

He got another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. Inhaling deeply and then the puff of heavy smoke was rolling out of his mouth.

"So what? Is this all something.... some show you put on just to prove to me that he doesn't love me? That he doesn't care about me? What is in it for you? What is in it for you James?" I said through greeted teeth as tears rolled down my cheeks. I hate that he was seeing me like this but I didn't care anymore. All I now cared about and thought about was the question: Is he telling the truth? Harry loves me, doesn't he?

"No, doll."

"Don't ever call me that!"

"Why? Because your Harry isn't here to moan that while you are sucking him off?" He chuckled to himself. I hate him. I HATE him.

"You wanna know what's in it for me? Well I'll tell you. Harry, broke his promise and now, I'm gonna break mine."

.....
This is short. But I am gonna update tomorrow. Don't hate me please.
I love you all!
And the picture would be James.