2/ T E N

.     LUKE

"Hey baby. How are you?" I immediately answered when I saw Elliana's name popping up on my phone.

She didn't say anything.

"Baby, what's the matter?" I worriedly asked. "Ummm... Hi. Nothing... just-- can you come home early today?"

"Yeah. I have to check with Harry. Don't know if he's back yet. He went out about two hours ago and didn't say anything. But is there anything I have to be worried about?" I impatiently asked.

She was silent for some seconds and then replied. "No, no. Not at all. Just missed you that's all." Her tone suddenly changed and I smiled.

"Oh yeah? Then you better be ready for our role play night this Friday." My smirk only grew wider at the thought and my pants tightened.

I looked around the office but no one was around and only the door was open so if anyone came I would know. "Aren't you at the office baby?" She asked. Worried but still, seductive.

"Yes but we could enjoy this little time too."

"Don't be a perv." She chuckled. I could imagine her scrunching up her cute little nose as she says that. "Just come home please." She added.

"Okay love. Bye." I said and hung up. Well let's go and talk to Harry, shall we?

.....

"Hey man." I announced when I was in his office and closed the door behind me. He was staring ahead at the crowded city with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." He firmly replied, still not facing me.

"I just wanted to know if I could go earlier today?" I asked. A smirk found it's way to the corner of his lips and they tugged upwards.

He glanced down at his watch and then asked. "What for?" He finally turned.

"Well, I don't know either to be honest because Elliana just called me and asked me to come home earlier."

"Alrighty then. Go. Bye." He dismissed.

"Thanks."

.....

.     ELLIANA

I had been thinking about this subject for the past year but I never had the courage to tell him. I was scared of what he would say and sacred if he said no. I had wanted a baby for a year and I never dared bringing it up. I wanted to have a family with him and having a baby was a really beautiful thing. But when Harry threatened our relationship with his terrifying sentence, I thought it was the best time to finally say it.

"I want a baby." I said quietly into his chest. I traced my fingers slowly on his suddenly tensed muscles, scared what his reply would be.

"Really?" He suddenly rose from his laying position.

"Yes." I said as I looked into his eyes. I have never been more hurt and disappointed in my life because all I saw in his eyes were fear, hurt and sadness.

Did he hate having a baby with me that much that he acted like this?

"I... I..." He started but didn't continue.

"No, no it's okay. I get it." I said, forcing a smile and standing up.

"No... Ellie."

"No. it's okay. Forget I said it." I was hurt. Like being hit with a thousand bricks at the same time.

My eyes burned with tears as I moved towards the couch. "No, no, no. Wait! I love to have a baby with you. I'm serious." He said but I still didn't turn around even when he grabbed my arm. "I love to have a family with you. I'm serious. Let's have a baby." He continued.

He hugged me from behind and I relaxed in his touch. "I'm not forcing you. If you aren't ready--"

"Elliana." He cut me off and turned me around. "I do." His voice sounded sincere but he still had that sadness in his eyes.

"Okay then. Let's go make a baby. I'm off my pills." I excitedly announced and hugged him tight.

I was sad. I was sad that Harry had threatened the future of me and Luke. But he ruined my life once and I'm not gonna let him do it again.

I slowly withdrew from him and stared at his blue eyes. He leaned in along with me as our lips touched. A familiar warmth spread throughout my body and I loved it. I moved my hands up and wrapped them around his neck and his traveled down to my waist and hugged me tight.

"I love you so much." He said between kisses and pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you more." I replied, closing my eyes.

I reattached our lips when he picked me up, heading for the bedroom.