1/ T W E N T Y - T H R E E

.     HARRY

"Hey Harry. What's up?"

I answered him immediately when I saw Liam's name shining on the screen.

"Hey Liam. Nothing. You?"

"Nothing. How's She? You too okay? Getting along well?" He asked although I knew it wasn't because he was curious or concerned. He had some other things in mind.

"She is fine." I answered getting a little bit furious or you could say, jealous.

"Yeah so... I called to give you some good and bad news."

"What's the good news?" I sighed.

"As you know we have been across America and Europe and we have found the best ones. Like the best ones." He laughed emphasizing on the words.

"Have you?" I smirked to myself at how good they've done their job.

"Yes." I could feel him smirk too.

"Then what's the bad news?"

"The party is going to be held in London. You know. Your old place. change of plans. I'm sorry. All of our customers like to work with you and you know... we got a lot of requests  that they like to see you this time. All of them. And as that it was such a long way to LA, So we told them it was okay to come to London-"

"WHAT?!" I yelled to the phone. Stupid. Stupid cunts. I can't believe they did this. How am I going to do business in my old house and leave her alone?

"I know. I know. I'm sorry man. But we can't go to the old place either and you know why. So better get on the next flight and be there until tomorrow that they are coming and you know... the next 3 days that they'll be coming back."

"Liam, what the fuck? How am I supposed to get there in like 2 hours because you jerks offered people to go there and see me for the next 3 days for business? AND what do I do with Ellie? She can't stay here alone. What the FUCK am I supposed to do exactly?" I yelled, anger boiling up inside me.

"I don't know. But we are on our way to England to deliver the packages. We bought you a ticket too. The flight is in 2 hours. I'm sorry. We'll see you then. Bye boss." He hung up.

He hung up.

He fucking hung up. Unbelievable.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? What am I going to tell her? How am I going to throw this huge party in less that 24 hours?

I was pacing back and force. My mind was racing with thoughts as I was getting angrier and furious. I ran a hand through my hair and face palmed myself.

"FUCKING HELL!" I yelled again, my voice echoing throughout the house. I threw my phone at the wall which made it break and shatter into pieces, making a huge hole form in the wall too.

"What happened?" Her sweet voice calmed me. I turned around and saw her horrified face staring wide eyed at the mess in front of me.

"Nothing I just... I got mad at my... workers. Come here love." I gestured for her to come near as I opened my arms to embrace her petite and beautiful body. She is my drug. The only thing keeping me sane.