1/ T W E N T Y - S E V E N

THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K+ READS AND 700+ VOTES THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

.      ELLIE

Everything is dark. My head is pounding and it hurts.

All I can see is darkness.

I tried moving my head to sides but it was like someone was holding my head right where it was, preventing any movements.

I tried getting my eyes to open but it was like I had forgotten how. Nothing. I couldn't do anything. The pressure on my body was too much, as the doctor had said.

The doctor!

My medication! Oh my god. What do I do? What even happened?

As soon as I asked that, it clicked. Where am I? What happened?

Panic shot through my body and I did my best at opening my mouth to say something but the only thing coming out was muffled murmurs. It was like my lips were cemented together and I had forgotten how to speak. I was so weak, I couldn't do anything.

"Looks like she is finally awake!" A male voice said. "Yeah. Let's take her then." Another male voice said as they dragged my unconscious body to somewhere I still couldn't see. I didn't have the power to do anything. I have become weak from something I don't know and I don't have my medication with me.

The men dragged me until they came to an stop. They put me down on a chair, maybe, and then the sound of the door closing was heard.

"So, who do we have?" A new male voice which was all too familiar asked loudly and suddenly somebody uncovered my eyes, which now I knew were covered with a blindfold, and the light was blinding.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a massive, luxurious office. A huge wooden desk in front of me. The walls covered with maroon wallpapers and the room was covered with expensive antiques. I assume we were on top of a skyscraper because of the view.

"What do you think?" The male voice that sat behind the desk asked.

He was muscular and tanned. A black suit fitted his body perfectly as he leaned deeper in his chair and took out a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He positioned his legs on the desk and inhaled deeply, then a cloud of smoke was coming out of his mouth.

He had mid-long light brown hair and green eyes. His lips were heart shaped and pink. I couldn't make out the features perfectly from the distance and the blur in my vision.

He smirked and it was so familiar. Like I've seen it before. And then there were his dimples that made me realize where I've seen them before. Harry.

I miss you.

I looked away, not wanting him to think I was checking him out and trying to keep Harry's memories as far away as I can for now. I tried moving away but then I realized my hands are tied behind my back and behind the chair.

"What the hell?" I yelled, my strength slowly returning as I struggled against the rope.

"Oh no sweet cheeks. Don't struggle. It ain't gonna help. You are just tiring yourself."

I stopped and looked down. My eyes are starting to get watery but I don't want to show any kind of weakness.

I miss Harry. I miss running my hand through his hair. I miss his annoying smirk. I miss his dominance and arrogant self. I miss talking to him. I miss him. I want nothing other than to be with him right now.

"Thinking about Harry, aren't you?" He asked and I was taken by surprise and looked up at him. How did he know him? Who even is he?

"Who are you?" I weakly asked, my voice barely audible.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you to ask that." He paused and got up from his chair coming closer to me until he was right in front of me.

"I'm James; Harry's brother." He extended his hand out for me to shake. "Oh wait, you can't." And then he laughed.

James? Harry's brother? What? Why has never Harry said anything about him or even having a sibling? How did he know me? What does he want from me?

"You may be pretty confused right now as to why you are here or what do I want from you," he paused taking the last drag from his cigarette as he lowered it.

The loudest sob and scream escaped my mouth and my tears immediately came out, running down my cheeks and I struggled with the ropes when he put out his cigarette on my hand.

I was shaking with fear, pain shooting all over my body as I could feel my whole body burn from the scar he just created.

"But trust me. When you find out about the real Harry and the secrets he keeps from you or the lies he has told you; you may never want to leave this place."

My lip was trembling as I lowered my head just listening to his voice, his disgusting voice. I could feel his eyes watching me, burning holes into my skull.

"Tell me one of them." I said through greeted teeth, both from anger and pain although I knew I won't believe him.

"You really wanna know?" He asked and sat on one knee in front of me so we were almost eye level.

I didn't say anything so he would continue.

"He doesn't love you."

. HARRY

I got in my car and drove to the cafe as fast as possible, seeing that Liam and Niall arrived with me too. "What the fuck happened? We were worried sick when you called!" Liam exclaimed.

"He has her." I said and started moving around the cafe, hoping to find a clue as to where she might be.

"Who? Harry who the fuck are you talking about?" Niall asked probably frustrated at me, going around at a fast pace, not having a fucking clue where to look at.

I stopped and looked down. "James."

After that it was dead silent. Nobody dared to move or speak and the tension was intense.

"So... um... what are we going to do? Where are we going to find her?" Liam asked lowly.

"I don't fucking know." I said and fell down to my knees. My head was hung low and I put it between my hands.

The last conversation we had, was me yelling at her and destroying her. I broke her heart. I used her biggest weakness to try and make myself less angry at everything else but it got worse. She is my escape from reality. I have to find her. I will find her. She is the drug I need to keep me sane.

And now that she's gone, I will go insane.

.....
I have a serious question.

-> do you like the storyline or no?