YOU HATE HIM

You have been working as
an makeup artist for harry,
the things you hate the most
about the job was him
complaining about random
hoes sucking his dick here
and there to people on the
phone.

You didn't like how
disrespectful he was being,
talking about the female race
in front of you.

It was like he didn't care. It
was as is if he talked to you
face to face about your race; degrading you in a sense. That
grew rage over time you wanted
to slapped him in the face of being
an complete douche, that rage
turned to hatred over last year
or two. Nothing he done good
of giving back to his fans or
nothing helped you to see
pass that gorgeous face.

He was a womanizer for sure.

A man that loved to
take innocents away from
girls his age all because he
was Harry Styles.

You were lying out your
tools huffing at your reflection.
It's not that you were ugly or anything it's just you needed
your eyebrows to be trim a bit.
So, thats's what you did you
shaped them up, cutting around
the horrid hairs that position themselves where you didn't
want there.

A thump of footsteps were
heard on your left. It must be
harry. You thought. Brushing the tips
of the extra hair that fallen on
your cheek, neck and collarbone.
You moved your hands to the places that had hair wiping them off a clear of an throat was sound you shift your body to the right seeing that Harry's body was right next to yours.

"What's happening chocolate?" You didn't face him although you wanted to swing a fist at his face.

"That ain't my name." You growled glaring at his dimple smile that he's giving you.

It was dangerous in a sense. You could admit that he was fine, but... that fine face didn't mean shit he didn't have respect for women. Harry re-positioned himself in front of you by squeezing his body in front of you ever so cleverly.. the Brits back was on the make up table. Your front was pressed to his, the smell of his Gucci cologne had you nearly fainting the aroma was like heaven you couldn't admit that to him though, never you could admit that.

A deep smirk tug on his red luscious heart-shaped lips. "Are you nervous baby?" An unusual pit of butterflies roam inside but you clearly ignored it.

"Why would I be nervous?" You sass scoffing looking up at his tall frame. stepping back.

"Now.. could you please sit in the chair?" He bit his lip in thought rubbing that defined arm up and down ever so slowly.

"Maybe or maybe not." A chuckle came from his lips as he step forward tucking a strand behind.

The cold golden rings on his fingers that brushed against your face caused a shiver pooling up and down your spine.

"So, what do you think about if we get out of here love and have a little fun?" The "n" on fun was dragged out lips nearly touching yours as he leans down to you.

"I think... you should get out of my face." You stood your ground stepping back moving to your utensils lining them all up in a row.

He was now in the back of you, grinding his bulge over your ass bitting back a moan was what you did. "You like that don't you?" You immediately turned around so fast standing on your toes to slap him in the face. His head turned the other way you didn't know you could slap a person with that much strength. You were happy that you did that, that was for all the women he disrespected. But in the back of your mind you knew you could get into a lot of trouble for smacking a known star as himself. Even if he did harass you, no one would believe you. I mean no one.

Not if there were proof.

"I like them fiesty.. you're such a turn on babe." he swipe the blood off his lip with his tongue before chuckling. Just like that he lifted you up by the thighs latching his lips on yours, at first you didn't respond to his kiss but something drew you in.

_______

I'm back!!! Yay me!!!

Vote

Share

Comment